Asked to do a blessing

When you turn away from the darkness, you walking away knowing a bit about how the enemy works. Having “intel” wins wars so to speak. It’s not just those who’ve turned away either. It’s also those who are involved in the fight as a whole. As a Christian the way I see it is taking up your cross makes you a big target.
Totally. Yes. All that too.

It's a risk but I am willing to make myself vulnerable to help someone and forgive them. He has shown to me is willing to do anything to change and be positive. He has hit rock bottom. Forgiveness is a key component to love. God will love and protect him and forgive him if he is sincere. He will have obstacles. I wouldn't do this if I didn't think he was sincere.
I’m working with someone who is exactly like the man you are working with. Rock bottom. Substance issues. & issues with a woman stalker who has conjured real evil (using rituals, relics, incantations, curses) to follow him on purpose to keep him trapped until her return (she was just jailed).

His prognosis is grim if he can’t shake that loose. I pray for him every day. I’d like to do a blessing on him but of course I need his permission & combined intent. He is one of those who semi believes in divine miracles but also has the yoke of pessimism. Well, don’t we all to some degree or another?

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar