Asked to do a blessing

Herbal Jaguar

Reaction score
So as I have told several of you my family is going through a hard time in that my mom and stepdad are splitting up. He was in a very bad place but then he went to this program me and my mom and lots of other people like celebrities have been through. It was a positive thing for us and him and now he is a good place which is amazing. He recently got a new apartment.

I had been telling him that I had done EVP's (months ago now) and that they mentioned his name and a battle plan of how they would attack him. At first he was insulted but then he was scratched across the face while laying down and drew blood. He was scratched as soon as he began the process of doing good. Then I did a EVP immediately after him finishing the first process of this program. The EVP's said "steal him" indicating to me he had switched sides and they would "steal him" back. Or that was the plan. So I told him that when he got back and then he told me he was scratched the night before. Okay so he opened up to it at that point and told me about his past and that he was worried about having negative stuff follow him. I told him that is certainly possible and that as well everywhere you go you may run into one of these things so you have to learn how to deal with it.

Last night I felt a disturbance is the force so to speak. I felt like something was wrong and I could feel despair, sadness, agony, loneliness really deep. And I felt my stepdad's link in my mind. I was feeling his emotion. The a female voice said "suicide" "communicate with him" and I texted him and just reached out and told him to be strong and he isn't alone. He told me today that he was blown away at the timing and he was really down but he wasn't suicidal but he wasn't very far along in that thought process in thinking at that moment but if I wouldn't have texted him maybe he could've devolved into that not that he would actually do it. Thinking and doing are vastly different of course. Anyway he asked for a tarot reading today for the first time in decades. And he asked me to bless his apartment.

So we did a tarot reading for him because he said he felt like he needed one for some reason for the first time in decades. So we did one and it was extremely positive and accurate.

It was 5 cards.
1. A beautiful little worm:
People around him love him, he has magical allies, he needs to rest for it is the time of change. Like a worm in a time of change he is vulnerable in a time if change, he will be helped by a safe space to go while others go crazy, he is going through deep changes and that can take a great deal if energy while he may feel good for a while a dagger may be thrown into his physical self by someone who rejects his change or a bug that nestles into him by his weakened immune system (demons), or simply old negative patterns. Now is the time of restoration.

2 quetzacoatl and the priestess of time:
Now is the moment to make great change and she (priestess) will protect him.

3. Deep dark sea mermaid:
Message find solutions in the unknown places, in the darkness.
The truths will come to light, she will help him show the dark jewels of the self, help take certain of himself and show him that the monsters he feared can be rendered harmless. He will see deep truth and find himself in a new world altogether , there are solutions to every dilemma, the undiscovered hidden potentials will be found, create your on energy sources

4. Your imaginary friend:
His imaginary friend will show him the good of his childhood rather than focus on the bad. She will help protect him and bring him innocence

5. A loyal guardian

Dogs and a faery friend are protecting him, he is in need of protection and she has been assigned his protector like a loyal guardian, the temptations being thrown at him will be deflected before they get to him. He is ver protected have no fear, he is being bullied, now like a baby he is fragile , the world feels full of danger but as he develops he will take the reigns and learn to overcome.

Thought it was crazy it kept saying she! And it is a huge honor to be asked to do a blessing for someone. I have my own routine but does anyone want to add their own special flair or prayer?

Reactions: Charleh
So your stepdad is aware and open to what’s been attacking you guys?

So your stepdad is aware and open to what’s been attacking you guys?
Yes for the most part, still skeptical. He said he is more terrified than skeptical. Hence the blessing but I already told him they will fight to steal him back and tempt him to be negative. That they are pissed because he is becoming positive.

He told me he was friends many years ago with satanists but that they murdered his friend and this whole town knows about it and that one of their girlfriends warned him that they had a sacrifice list and he was further down the list, so he had to leave. And other stuff etc but they always get the reformees hard. I have looked into people who have come from the dark to the light and many attest they are attacked more than most. He will have to learn to deal with this on his own which is my longterm goal.

Yes for the most part, still skeptical. He said he is more terrified than skeptical. Hence the blessing but I already told him they will fight to steal him back and tempt him to be negative. That they are pissed because he is becoming positive.

He told me he was friends many years ago with satanists but that they murdered his friend and this whole town knows about it and that one of their girlfriends warned him that they had a sacrifice list and he was further down the list, so he had to leave. And other stuff etc but they always get the reformees hard. I have looked into people who have come from the dark to the light and many attest they are attacked more than most. He will have to learn to deal with this on his own which is my longterm goal.
Good call man. Better to teach and empower than to get your hands dirty every time someone’s in trouble.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
Good call man. Better to teach and empower than to get your hands dirty every time someone’s in trouble.
Teach a man to fish as the saying goes.

I do think he needs help with this blessing though. I have holy water , palo santo, California white sage, and a list of prayers I have selected. I will do 2 Hindu peace mantras, then contrition prayer for anything that needs it or wants it, then st Michael's prayer, then lord's blessing.

Anything else? Command forces of satan and the corrupt to leave?

Teach a man to fish as the saying goes.

I do think he needs help with this blessing though. I have holy water , palo santo, California white sage, and a list of prayers I have selected. I will do 2 Hindu peace mantras, then contrition prayer for anything that needs it or wants it, then st Michael's prayer, then lord's blessing.

Anything else? Command forces of satan and the corrupt to leave?
Just remember these prayers, the holy water and other blessed objects are merely tools. They have their effect but faith is the biggest contributing factor. And yes command the $#!+ out of them!

Where is your mom and stepdad in their faith?

Just remember these prayers, the holy water and other blessed objects are merely tools. They have their effect but faith is the biggest contributing factor. And yes command the $#!+ out of them!

Where is your mom and stepdad in their faith?
My moms faith is there she is a protector and being protected she works in hospice so she works with people at the end of their life and has has the honor to deliver many souls forward. Helped many along the way.

My stepdad is gathering his spiritual arsenal and he has belief in determinism now, he is also part of a spiritual group I won't say, I don't agree with them but he says they are positive and study the bible and sacred geometry, so he does believe in these things. He has just turned his back on god so long he is now returning to that road just having to hack his way through the brush.

Currently eating so I can have a clear mind, gathering strength and calling on spirit guides, ancestors, animal spirits, insect spirits, plant spirits, ET's, angel warriors, light warriors, oracles from all over the world and prayers from Christian, Hindu and Native American heritages.

Reactions: Paintman
There is nothing that will invite more aggression from demonic than a dark & troubled soul attempting to return to the light. My theory on this is that usually dark souls are surrounded by dark posse’. Their redemption might catch on & that means tidal wave of work washed away.

There is nothing that will invite more aggression from demonic than a dark & troubled soul attempting to return to the light. My theory on this is that usually dark souls are surrounded by dark posse’. Their redemption might catch on & that means tidal wave of work washed away.
It's a risk but I am willing to make myself vulnerable to help someone and forgive them. He has shown to me is willing to do anything to change and be positive. He has hit rock bottom. Forgiveness is a key component to love. God will love and protect him and forgive him if he is sincere. He will have obstacles. I wouldn't do this if I didn't think he was sincere.

When you turn away from the darkness, you walking away knowing a bit about how the enemy works. Having “intel” wins wars so to speak. It’s not just those who’ve turned away either. It’s also those who are involved in the fight as a whole. As a Christian the way I see it is taking up your cross makes you a big target.