Ask me....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
This is your one shot at this! lol Go ahead, ask me anything!

28279657_2384240081602072_987762168099751168_n.jpg

Reactions: Paintman
Do you ever get a chance to talk to your Grandmother, the one who helped you to learn cooking ? Who have you not talked to that you would like to.

Reactions: Paintman
Do you ever get a chance to talk to your Grandmother, the one who helped you to learn cooking ? Who have you not talked to that you would like to.
I have seen Grandma in dreamstate several times. She only comes by when someone in the family is ill and she just adds a sense of comfort. She pats my hand.

I think all my past family members have made contact at one time or another. The one who took longest to show up after passing was my mother. But then, she was a busy woman in this life. I expect she's made herself busy on the other side as well! Woman never stopped moving!

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Tuna, a can of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup milk, 1 can peas (drained). Instant casserole!

If only I had all the ingredients :)

Gonna have to be creative with what I have in the cupboard and that's limited for the next few days until shops get resupplied. Noodles, baked beans, tin of mince and peas, poppadoms, stock cubes and a years worth of popcorn. Not gonna starve but it could get a wee bit boring or weird :)

If only I had all the ingredients :)

Gonna have to be creative with what I have in the cupboard and that's limited for the next few days until shops get resupplied. Noodles, baked beans, tin of mince and peas, poppadoms, stock cubes and a years worth of popcorn. Not gonna starve but it could get a wee bit boring or weird :)
OK, then my choice would be the noodles topped with baked beans, or cook the noodles in stock for flavor and use the baked beans as a side dish. As I am not a pesto girl, that would be my last choice. :)

Reactions: Lynne and TonyM
OK, then my choice would be the noodles topped with baked beans, or cook the noodles in stock for flavor and use the baked beans as a side dish. As I am not a pesto girl, that would be my last choice. :)

Brill, sorted for later. Appreciate the suggestions!

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Can you, have you astral travelled ? Can you direct where you go, for example to a warm sunny beach while your current conditions are cold and wintry.