Ask me....

Can you, have you astral travelled ? Can you direct where you go, for example to a warm sunny beach while your current conditions are cold and wintry.
I have astral traveled, but it's to other realms, not on the earthly plain, so no beaches. :(

Reactions: 7Critter
I have astral traveled, but it's to other realms, not on the earthly plain, so no beaches. :(
Ohhh can you tell us about those places?

This is your one shot at this! lol Go ahead, ask me anything!

28279657_2384240081602072_987762168099751168_n.jpg
Should i quit my job and hit the road with no money?

On the heels of 7's question, I have three more related questions too please Debi:

1. I'm not certain that I got clarity from your prior answer - cause I was still at the beach myself - to know if you can control the target location you astral project to? I inferred from your answer that it is "Yes" because you indicated you go to other realms. But thought I'd ask again to be certain.

2. Can you influence the length of your astral projection session?

3. You said you astral project to other realms. Is there a specific reason you elect to go to those other realms?

Thanks much for giving us this opportunity to ask questions.

Reactions: 7Critter
This is your one shot at this! lol Go ahead, ask me anything!

28279657_2384240081602072_987762168099751168_n.jpg
How do you resist using your power to put a whammy on someone who dis-serves or dis-respect you. I know you give them "the look" but don't you really want to put a curse on them.

How do you resist using your power to put a whammy on someone who dis-serves or dis-respect you. I know you give them "the look" but don't you really want to put a curse on them.
The urge to strike back at someone is universal, whether with words or a curse. However, if you truly undersand the Threefold Law I follow, you realize that whatever you send out to someone else comes back to you threefold. That means good intentions AND bad intentions. The Christian Bible tells us to Do unto others....I happen to believe this is similar to the threefold Law. Therefore, I curse someone, I curse myself! :eek: It's a great deterrent to harming anyone in any way.

Reactions: Paintman
Ohhh can you tell us about those places?
On the heels of 7's question, I have three more related questions too please Debi:

1. I'm not certain that I got clarity from your prior answer - cause I was still at the beach myself - to know if you can control the target location you astral project to? I inferred from your answer that it is "Yes" because you indicated you go to other realms. But thought I'd ask again to be certain.

2. Can you influence the length of your astral projection session?

3. You said you astral project to other realms. Is there a specific reason you elect to go to those other realms?

Thanks much for giving us this opportunity to ask questions.

I am going to try to answer some of this...at least the part I'm comfy sharing.

First, let me preface that my dad was a Native American who could "dreamwalk", or direct himself in astral travel at will. I do not have that level of skill to direct where I go or when I go.

I have a guide/angel I call The Lady. When she wants to impart instructions to me, I end up being pulled right out of my body and whisked off to one of several places. These are repeated trips to pretty much the same places each time, so repeatable visits to certain "realms" or dimensions. The one that is lovely is a very green place...like a forest on overdrive, with a river and the boulders and rocks there glow white. Things are slightly different than here on earth plane, but it is a very calming, lovely and feeling loved place to be. This has been going on for years, and I've never been scared by it. Funny, I'm terrified of heights and get vertigo on a step stool, but this form of travel never leaves me distressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: WitchAndShaman