As the veil thins...

Paul, my heart aches for you today. Having just lost 2 dear furbabies and about to lose another soon, I can only tell you how very sorry I am for your loss today. I truly believe they continue on, across the Rainbow Bridge, and we will someday be welcomed by them all with joy. I keep reminding myself we have them with us for only a short part of our lives, but for them, we were their whole life. I know you made it a good one!
Thank you, Debi

Reactions: Debi
I lost one of my dogs last night, buried her this morning. it is hard...the attachments, they really are our best friends, family, they are always there for us..... I hope she had a good life.. I got her and her sister when they were 5 weeks old, that was 12 years ago but seems like yesterday.... the first year they destroyed my house and furniture...lol...had to get new chairs and tables on a weekly basis from thrift stores....not kidding, they were bull dogs and lived up to the name...lol.... after eating the couch I gave up and let them run the place...lol..her name was coco ... she was the best dog ive ever had,.(my wife would say "you say that about all of them"...lol...but maybe that's not a bad thing, huh?)...losing one is hard, I swear sometimes when out in my studio I still feel as though gypsy is there with me.... now coco can join her once again..... she will be truly missed.... but now as I write this my eyes are welling up with tears so I will stop here.....just needed to say something...a lot of ppl want to see loved ones when they close their eyes for the last time, I hope to see a field full of "pets" running towards me...

Paul, sharing my strength with you in this really tough time. I can tell you loved your dog and hope you feel her loving presence from time to time.

I lost one of my dogs last night, buried her this morning. it is hard...the attachments, they really are our best friends, family, they are always there for us..... I hope she had a good life.. I got her and her sister when they were 5 weeks old, that was 12 years ago but seems like yesterday.... the first year they destroyed my house and furniture...lol...had to get new chairs and tables on a weekly basis from thrift stores....not kidding, they were bull dogs and lived up to the name...lol.... after eating the couch I gave up and let them run the place...lol..her name was coco ... she was the best dog ive ever had,.(my wife would say "you say that about all of them"...lol...but maybe that's not a bad thing, huh?)...losing one is hard, I swear sometimes when out in my studio I still feel as though gypsy is there with me.... now coco can join her once again..... she will be truly missed.... but now as I write this my eyes are welling up with tears so I will stop here.....just needed to say something...a lot of ppl want to see loved ones when they close their eyes for the last time, I hope to see a field full of "pets" running towards me...
Awe Paul I am so sorry. I know that pain. I believe they visit us. When my last dog was dying, I was at the veterinarian office. My husband was home alone. He heard Dolly (our dog ) barking outside. This was at the exact time she left her body. He called looking for me because he thought I was home and we weren’t. I believe she was saying good bye to him.

:cry:I am so sorry to hear that, Paulm! I like to think of seeing all of my pets when I cross over, too. You had your fur babies a good long time, though! And Debi, that is a good point - it's their whole life, while it is only part of ours! :<3