As the veil thins...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
As the veil thins, we honor those who have passed. This includes our precious furbabies who have crossed and wait for us on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.
73358304_2049933711828114_8376129045535916032_n (Small).jpg

Remembering by best buddy, Harley, today. My little princess Gracie, and my two cats Ripley and Sophia.

The joy they brought me is remembered well! Happy memories of the love they brought to my life!

Last edited:
Good topic! I would like to honor Callie, who was my fur baby for eleven years until cancer claimed her. I still had her collar for years after, until it disappeared, unfortunately. I still remember how she would divide her time sleeping , first on my bed and then switch to my daughter's, as if guarding our sleep.

This little nugget is Coconut. She was my mom’s dog until Mom passed away. Then she became my dog. Coconut has been gone for two years now. Still miss her. This was her on Christmas morning. I put a halo on her which she absolutely hated! She later found and chewed to pieces. Lol

Attachments

• 4B76E662-6838-4D2E-A5B1-8099039B3A2F.jpeg
    4B76E662-6838-4D2E-A5B1-8099039B3A2F.jpeg
    752.9 KB · Views: 132
View attachment 20995 View attachment 20996
My cat Chloe, a gentle loving soul and Thunder one of my smartest horses. This is my last pic of him. This is where he fell and could not get up. Both well loved and missed. Until we meet again they are missed.
So sad about your pets, Lynne! It's good to know that we will be seeing them again, someday!

Reactions: Lynne
I lost one of my dogs last night, buried her this morning. it is hard...the attachments, they really are our best friends, family, they are always there for us..... I hope she had a good life.. I got her and her sister when they were 5 weeks old, that was 12 years ago but seems like yesterday.... the first year they destroyed my house and furniture...lol...had to get new chairs and tables on a weekly basis from thrift stores....not kidding, they were bull dogs and lived up to the name...lol.... after eating the couch I gave up and let them run the place...lol..her name was coco ... she was the best dog ive ever had,.(my wife would say "you say that about all of them"...lol...but maybe that's not a bad thing, huh?)...losing one is hard, I swear sometimes when out in my studio I still feel as though gypsy is there with me.... now coco can join her once again..... she will be truly missed.... but now as I write this my eyes are welling up with tears so I will stop here.....just needed to say something...a lot of ppl want to see loved ones when they close their eyes for the last time, I hope to see a field full of "pets" running towards me...

I lost one of my dogs last night, buried her this morning. it is hard...the attachments, they really are our best friends, family, they are always there for us..... I hope she had a good life.. I got her and her sister when they were 5 weeks old, that was 12 years ago but seems like yesterday.... the first year they destroyed my house and furniture...lol...had to get new chairs and tables on a weekly basis from thrift stores....not kidding, they were bull dogs and lived up to the name...lol.... after eating the couch I gave up and let them run the place...lol..her name was coco ... she was the best dog ive ever had,.(my wife would say "you say that about all of them"...lol...but maybe that's not a bad thing, huh?)...losing one is hard, I swear sometimes when out in my studio I still feel as though gypsy is there with me.... now coco can join her once again..... she will be truly missed.... but now as I write this my eyes are welling up with tears so I will stop here.....just needed to say something...a lot of ppl want to see loved ones when they close their eyes for the last time, I hope to see a field full of "pets" running towards me...
Paul, my heart aches for you today. Having just lost 2 dear furbabies and about to lose another soon, I can only tell you how very sorry I am for your loss today. I truly believe they continue on, across the Rainbow Bridge, and we will someday be welcomed by them all with joy. I keep reminding myself we have them with us for only a short part of our lives, but for them, we were their whole life. I know you made it a good one!