Art Bell Bumper Music

There ya go, CapinCooke!

Thank you so much, Debi :) A lot of great memories with that music.

Being an old guy, and an "audio-phool" from the 70s, I have the original vinyl open-up album, but sadly the posters and stickers that came with it are long gone. Listening to the embedded files you provided, I still get chills and goosebumps on Braindamage / Eclipse. Even after 40 years.

I think the best way to listen to DSOTM is after dark and all lights off but for one dim 4 watt night light in another room. Old, original vinyl spinning with the occasional pop and hiss for authenticity. Eyes closed, clutching a glass of fine red "Cab". Volume to 11. Sitting on the floor. Head down. Rocking back and forth to the music and slowly sipping the wine. Trying to hold back the tears at the end.

One of the best albums ever produced... Thanks for the memories there, Debi.

And now... Back to Art Bell... Only 5 days to lift off!!!!!

Reactions: Calum and Debi
Thank you so much, Debi :) A lot of great memories with that music.

Being an old guy, and an "audio-phool" from the 70s, I have the original vinyl open-up album, but sadly the posters and stickers that came with it are long gone. Listening to the embedded files you provided, I still get chills and goosebumps on Braindamage / Eclipse. Even after 40 years.

I think the best way to listen to DSOTM is after dark and all lights off but for one dim 4 watt night light in another room. Old, original vinyl spinning with the occasional pop and hiss for authenticity. Eyes closed, clutching a glass of fine red "Cab". Volume to 11. Sitting on the floor. Head down. Rocking back and forth to the music and slowly sipping the wine. Trying to hold back the tears at the end.

One of the best albums ever produced... Thanks for the memories there, Debi.

And now... Back to Art Bell... Only 5 days to lift off!!!!!
Dang, Capin! You almost made ME cry with that description of how to listen! Thanks for THAT memory! :)

Reactions: CapinCooke
A fellow 70s guy...Dark....Side....of the Moon and Pink Floyd MY ALL TIME FAVORITE !!!!
Time was always very special in its music and lyrics....and has become more and more relavent over the years as I have clicked off minutes on the clock !!

The intro to Time has been my "wake up" alarm for years....
I smile when I hear it...unlike a "regular" alarm clock !!

Reactions: Debi