Art Bell Bumper Music

Hello, Dr. Fate! Welcome! And we're glad to have ya! I know....I myself am waiting with baited breath to see what the opening music shall be! :)

Reactions: Dr.Fate
Hello, Dr. Fate! Welcome! And we're glad to have ya! I know....I myself am waiting with baited breath to see what the opening music shall be! :)

Thank you for your warm welcome, Debi. I am happy to be here and look forward to sharing communally with others as we collectively appreciate the Art Bell Experience. :sunglasses::eek::alien::confused::cool:

Reactions: Debi
Hello. I am a new member. I came to Art Bell rather late and I have listened to him mostly through old recorded shows. One of the things I like best is his bumper music. Much of it is really wonderful and I try to take note of the best pieces and add them to my collection. It is great to know that Art is giving it another try. All my best wishes for his success! Will be listening in tonight!

Reactions: Debi
Hello. I am a new member. I came to Art Bell rather late and I have listened to him mostly through old recorded shows. One of the things I like best is his bumper music. Much of it is really wonderful and I try to take note of the best pieces and add them to my collection. It is great to know that Art is giving it another try. All my best wishes for his success! Will be listening in tonight!
Welcome to the forum, Monsterfan! Glad to have you with us. You will find much music all over the forum as well. Enjoy! I asked Art if there will be bumper music on tonight's test show...he has said "of course!"

Reactions: Monsterfan
Welcome to the forum, Monsterfan! Glad to have you with us. You will find much music all over the forum as well. Enjoy! I asked Art if there will be bumper music on tonight's test show...he has said "of course!"
Thanks Debi. I am in awe of all the hard work you have been doing to get this board up and running, greeting new members, etc. Will there be a thread for tonite's show?

Thanks Debi. I am in awe of all the hard work you have been doing to get this board up and running, greeting new members, etc. Will there be a thread for tonite's show?
Of course! lol Go here! http://darkmatterxm.com/threads/07-...-desert-test-show.4633/live?page=1#post-40827

Once again, we will always have live threads for each show available for you right here on the forum. Join us for the fun and discussion. Tomorrow (July 20th) will be our party night! Prizes and fun to celebrate the new show. Our live threads update every 5 seconds, so no need to refresh your page.

Reactions: curandero81