And your order is?

I like all sorts. I only discovered anchovies a few years ago. What was I missing? Those really seem to have dropped out of favour but they were the original topping! I used to make pizza from scratch. I can't really get into pineapple or sweetcorn as pizza toppings but most other things are great. I love mushrooms. It depends on my mood. Deep crust is okay but I prefer thin and I usually add fresh basil to shop bought pizza as they always skimp.

Reactions: Lynne
I like it all. Thin crust gets cut Detroit style. In squares. With everything sane on it. No fish no fruit. There is a place that makes their Supreme with green olives. It's wonderful.
I'm a lot more picky about deep dish. There you have to get the right ratio of meats, peppers, onions, olives and garlic. Also the pan needs to be dusted with cornmeal. We are blessed to have lots of local deep dish places. All are different and all are good in their own way.
Artisan pizzas are great too.
And I'll skip the glass of wine with any kind of pizza. I want a big thing of milk.:)

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
I like it all. Thin crust gets cut Detroit style. In squares. With everything sane on it. No fish no fruit. There is a place that makes their Supreme with green olives. It's wonderful.
I'm a lot more picky about deep dish. There you have to get the right ratio of meats, peppers, onions, olives and garlic. Also the pan needs to be dusted with cornmeal. We are blessed to have lots of local deep dish places. All are different and all are good in their own way.
Artisan pizzas are great too.
And I'll skip the glass of wine with any kind of pizza. I want a big thing of milk.:)
Ok now I’m hungery. Pass the wine tho lol

Reactions: Paintman