And your order is?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
PIZZA! WHAT KIND? CHICAGO OR NEW YORK STYLE? THIN OR THICK CRUST? STUFFED CRUST? WHAT ARE YOUR TOPPINGS? WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO ORDER YOUR PIE?

th

One of my fav foods. I love it all. Jets deep dish, is my fav. I’ll skip the peppers and onions if possible.

Reactions: Debi
I like all kinds and will not turn down any. I prefer thick crust, the thicker and chewy-er the better. My favorite ( just because I grew up eating it ) is Cassanos Pizza King in Ohio. I have a feeling that my favorite would be a Debi made pizza since her family has been making pies for generations.

Oh, ingredients: ham and onions (big fat rings) is my favorite.

Reactions: Lynne
From my local pizza place, I like the all meat pizza with barbecue sauce.

Reactions: Lynne
From my local pizza place, I like the all meat pizza with barbecue sauce.
I don’t eat pork but the place by my house uses beef and turkey alternatives for ham and bacon :)

Reactions: TonyM
I'm not too picky as long as it doesn't have unconventional things on it like fruit or BBQ chicken. My favorite is my own homemade pizza with a mix of meat, cheeses, and veggies, either thin or thick crust.

I'm not too picky as long as it doesn't have unconventional things on it like fruit or BBQ chicken. My favorite is my own homemade pizza with a mix of meat, cheeses, and veggies, either thin or thick crust.
I’m with you Cat

Reactions: CalicoBarnCat
My Italian blood argues to keep it as traditional as possible (although I have enjoyed several hybrids lol). But I love a Margherita with diced ham chunks and some garlic on it :hearteyes:. And an interesting thing about pizza, most places in Italy don't slice the pizzas. They give it to you as one single whole.

My Italian blood argues to keep it as traditional as possible (although I have enjoyed several hybrids lol). But I love a Margherita with diced ham chunks and some garlic on it :hearteyes:. And an interesting thing about pizza, most places in Italy don't slice the pizzas. They give it to you as one single whole.
I’ve never heard of a margaretta like that. We do that with Bloody Marys (a tomato juice drink ). People put a whole lunch on those.