And I didn't like....

yyNdGG4_d.jpg

Reactions: Paulm
how about a show about a real estate agent house wife, who lives on a 40 acre farm with her sister wives in Charleston and is faced with the task of juggling 2 kids, one daughter in dance class and fashion shows and a son who is a cheerleader, .(cause that is how he identifies), the show is about how she overcomes these obstacles while only being four foot tall.............and maybe the house is haunted
We're more the Live PD, Survivor and Amazing Race kinda shows. :p That's GOOD reality TV!

Reactions: Paulm
We're more the Live PD, Survivor and Amazing Race kinda shows. :p That's GOOD reality TV!
whew, that's a relief, my faith in you ladies has been restored....lol.... glad to get which kind of reality we're talking about straight....lmao

so youre saying 5 minutes in and they go from being "reality" to "fantasy" type shows huh?....lol.... and us guys are stuck with Gilligans island....
:D They are action packed. And you guys always have the chicks in shows....stop whining. :p

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
The Tonight Show since Carson and Leno left
It’s a different type of show. Carson and Leno had a way of being classy yet still funny. They presented guests in a professional way. Fallon is funny and I do like the show but the “glory days” are gone.