And how do you....

I tend to stay active. So come bedtime I'm out like a little light. I rarely get past the first segment of Coast to Coast. Good night Dr. Sky ! Good night Peter Davenport ! Goodnight money lady !

Reactions: Lynne
That and I have a huge chronic pain issue, WandS. I have had 3 major back surgeries and have two areas without discs. It's called vacuum disc and I also have facet syndrome and a few other issues. So....busy brain and busy body.

You are a serious force of nature Debi. The fact that you can endure those spinal issues and help your family thrive is very admirable. Your escapades with your boys, husband, and extended family are at time hilarious and at other times harrowing. You are a strong woman in so many ways.

You are a serious force of nature Debi. The fact that you can endure those spinal issues and help your family thrive is very admirable. Your escapades with your boys, husband, and extended family are at time hilarious and at other times harrowing. You are a strong woman in so many ways.
I agree !!!!

I fall asleep fast but I can’t stay sleeping. My night is a series of naps.

Thank you, Wands. You just played messenger, btw. Those that know me know that I refered to my own mom as "a force of nature". I think you just brought me a mom message. :)

Thank you, Wands. You just played messenger, btw. Those that know me know that I refered to my own mom as "a force of nature". I think you just brought me a mom message. :)

Whoa! Between you and Lynne, I’m being forced to reconsider my connection to spirit. At this point, I feel maybe I should grab my tarot deck but I know for certain it is at my offsite storage - I placed it there while I slowly declutter my office.

Which reminds me, I own Critter and others an update on my UFO-ish post from a few weeks back. I think my relevant reference material is also stored offsite right now.

Reactions: Debi and Charleh
I fall asleep fast but I can’t stay sleeping. My night is a series of naps.

All the males in my family - all of them - have been diagnosed with sleep apnea. My SO finally told me last night that she thinks I might have it too because my sleep seems so interrupted.

I know that sleep apnea is a significant concern for men. Might you have some form of it too Lynne? Or is there some other reason that you wake up?

Reactions: Paintman
All the males in my family - all of them - have been diagnosed with sleep apnea. My SO finally told me last night that she thinks I might have it too because my sleep seems so interrupted.

I know that sleep apnea is a significant concern for men. Might you have some form of it too Lynne? Or is there some other reason that you wake up?
I worked nights for many years and I think my body wants to sleep in the day. It also may be the result of aging. My dad in his 80s has the same issues. I have also fallen off my work out schedule. I need to get some routine back.

It depends. Sometimes I take a while to fall asleep. Other times I fall asleep really fast. One thing that seems to put me to sleep when I'm having trouble doing so is listening to an audio recording of myself.

Reactions: Lynne