And how do you....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
AFTER HEARING THE HYSTERICAL AND VARIOUS WAYS YOU'VE JUST SHARED ABOUT GETTING UP, HOW DO YOU GET READY FOR BED? AND HOW DO YOU GET TO SLEEP? DO YOU FIGHT INSOMNIA? OR ARE YOU THE HEAD HITS PILLOW AND ASLEEP TYPE?

th

I am undoubtedly the kind of person who falls asleep in 15 or fewer seconds.

I don’t like to fly but I have to for my job, so I use sleep as a way to combat the fear. I’ve sat down and fallen asleep faster than I can get my seatbelt on. I’ve actually awoken during the take off and found that my hands were in my lap hiding the unclasped seatbelt!

Typically two glasses of wine and I’m ready for bed too.

I am undoubtedly the kind of person who falls asleep in 15 or fewer seconds.

I don’t like to fly but I have to for my job, so I use sleep as a way to combat the fear. I’ve sat down and fallen asleep faster than I can get my seatbelt on. I’ve actually awoken during the take off and found that my hands were in my lap hiding the unclasped seatbelt!

Typically two glasses of wine and I’m ready for bed too.
I am terrified of flying so the two glasses of wine would be mandatory before getting on the plane! But I admire someone who can fall asleep like that! I have trouble sleeping in general. Except for two hour naps. Those I'm good at. :confused:

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I am terrified of flying so the two glasses of wine would be mandatory before getting on the plane! But I admire someone who can fall asleep like that! I have trouble sleeping in general. Except for two hour naps. Those I'm good at. :confused:

I don’t mean to sound like I’m bragging but it is true that I am in a deep sleep within this 15 second period too. I even seem to lose my sense of hearing immediately.

This has only been true though since I studied self hypnosis at age 20. I think it could be a side effect of my learned ability to go into hypnoidal sleep (a.k.a., trance) just as quickly.

Reactions: Paintman

Is it your family responsibilities that keep you awake Debi? You are a significant care giver.

Is it your family responsibilities that keep you awake Debi? You are a significant care giver.
That and I have a huge chronic pain issue, WandS. I have had 3 major back surgeries and have two areas without discs. It's called vacuum disc and I also have facet syndrome and a few other issues. So....busy brain and busy body.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman