Alubeth

Honest question. Are you fully intent on getting this thing out of your life?
half of me wants to know more, to not waste this opportunity and satisfy my curiosity, but i dont want this leech on my spirit and all the negative repercussions that will come along with accepting this "pack" cause serpents sing the sweetest songs, but the more i converse with it the worse i feel about it so im deciding to rid myself of it properly

We've given you the tools that we can give you to send this thing on and out. Your own commitment to the process, your intent, is necessary to make it work. Unfortunately, if you cannot get to that point of intention or cannot make progress on ending this yourself, we have to refer you to seek out help from the clergy member of your choice. We are not demonologists and can only give you general advice that is accepted by those who work in the field. Clergy is your next step.

Reactions: Lynne
We've given you the tools that we can give you to send this thing on and out. Your own commitment to the process, your intent, is necessary to make it work. Unfortunately, if you cannot get to that point of intention or cannot make progress on ending this yourself, we have to refer you to seek out help from the clergy member of your choice. We are not demonologists and can only give you general advice that is accepted by those who work in the field. Clergy is your next step.
what if the refuse to help? how will i find someone who knows what their doing?

Reactions: Paintman
what if the refuse to help? how will i find someone who knows what their doing?

For something this serious the only reason they'd turn you down is if they dont know how to handle it. They'd likely send you to see someone that does know.

Reactions: Paintman
For something this serious the only reason they'd turn you down is if they dont know how to handle it. They'd likely send you to see someone that does know.
im looking into churches as i type i poured holy water on my arm it tingled and left red blotches ion the area i poured it on ill be going to see someone tonight

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
update i tried walking into the nearest church to seek help and couldnt pull myself inside currently seeking out a witch/spiritualist i heard of in my area

update i tried walking into the nearest church to seek help and couldnt pull myself inside currently seeking out a witch/spiritualist i heard of in my area
That's what phones are for.

Good luck to you, Rose.

Reactions: Lynne