Alubeth

NightRose

Reaction score
excuse any spelling im having a hard time controlling my body, about 3 days ago i felt some sort of energy enter my body during my daily prayers, im considered empathic so i thought i was just about absorption but my body felt werid like my body ws being weighed down, later that day i experienced a blackout and attacked my boyfriend in a blind rage the rest of that night was a fuzzy mess i dont remember sleeping but i do remember speaking to a male voice who called himself alubeth, i dont remember what we agreed to but do member the pain i felt ib my chest it was like heart burn with a flaming knife carving something into my chest yesturday was just as fuzzy as the day before accoriding to my grandmother i was very spaced out and my eyes looked dull but not sickly,i can remeber last nights dream of what they looked like they wore a cat/dog mask and dressed in black robes with white desgins, today ive been going thruogh shaking fits and pain in the same chest area,

Reactions: 7Critter
excuse any spelling im having a hard time controlling my body, about 3 days ago i felt some sort of energy enter my body during my daily prayers, im considered empathic so i thought i was just about absorption but my body felt werid like my body ws being weighed down, later that day i experienced a blackout and attacked my boyfriend in a blind rage the rest of that night was a fuzzy mess i dont remember sleeping but i do remember speaking to a male voice who called himself alubeth, i dont remember what we agreed to but do member the pain i felt ib my chest it was like heart burn with a flaming knife carving something into my chest yesturday was just as fuzzy as the day before accoriding to my grandmother i was very spaced out and my eyes looked dull but not sickly,i can remeber last nights dream of what they looked like they wore a cat/dog mask and dressed in black robes with white desgins, today ive been going thruogh shaking fits and pain in the same chest area,
Ok, first things first. You get out that St. Michael's the Archangel prayer and ask for protection and help. It's here on site. I will tell you that the Hail Mary is also powerful for intercession, regardless of your religious affiliation. You can do that on repeat.

Next, you tell whatever this is to leave. You are not allowing it to be within your mind or body. Tell it it's not welcome. It's not allowed to influence you without your knowledge and tell it that you know it's not allowed. It's not allowed to be in your dreams. Tell it that too. Stand firm agaisnt it, use those prayers, and tell it to leave. Period. No playing with it, no questions, don't even ask it what it wants. Shove it away and out. There are spiritual rules that are universal and it just crossed the line. You need to be firm of faith and tell it you are not allowing it.

This is an ongoing thing, Rose. Not a one time deal. Whenever you feel that influence, use what I just said and show it no fear. In this world, you have the right to tell it to go. If you believe in God, or Jesus, invoke their names.

Reactions: Paintman and Benway
Ok, first things first. You get out that St. Michael's the Archangel prayer and ask for protection and help. It's here on site. I will tell you that the Hail Mary is also powerful for intercession, regardless of your religious affiliation. You can do that on repeat.

Next, you tell whatever this is to leave. You are not allowing it to be within your mind or body. Tell it it's not welcome. It's not allowed to influence you without your knowledge and tell it that you know it's not allowed. It's not allowed to be in your dreams. Tell it that too. Stand firm agaisnt it, use those prayers, and tell it to leave. Period. No playing with it, no questions, don't even ask it what it wants. Shove it away and out. There are spiritual rules that are universal and it just crossed the line. You need to be firm of faith and tell it you are not allowing it.

This is an ongoing thing, Rose. Not a one time deal. Whenever you feel that influence, use what I just said and show it no fear. In this world, you have the right to tell it to go. If you believe in God, or Jesus, invoke their names.
is it spposed to be painful is throwing up normal i feel sick

Keep praying. Dont cave. "Dont negotiate with terrorists" is the mindset you should be fighting this with. Do you belong to a church or other religious group? At this point you should go seek help from clergy if you know someone that knows about exorcisms or deliverance ministry, or something along those lines, if you're comfortable with that. From here we can give you advice and pray for you.

Stay safe.

Reactions: Lynne
Keep praying. Dont cave. "Dont negotiate with terrorists" is the mindset you should be fighting this with. Do you belong to a church or other religious group? At this point you should go seek help from clergy if you know someone that knows about exorcisms or deliverance ministry, or something along those lines, if you're comfortable with that. From here we can give you advice and pray for you.

Stay safe.
Or if not religious, then what Debi said holds and I agree: "You are not allowing it to be within your mind or body. Tell it it's not welcome. It's not allowed to influence you without your knowledge and tell it that you know it's not allowed. It's not allowed to be in your dreams. Tell it that too. Stand firm agaisnt it, [.....] and tell it to leave. Period. No playing with it, no questions, don't even ask it what it wants. Shove it away and out. There are spiritual rules that are universal and it just crossed the line. You need to be firm of faith and tell it you are not allowing it."

Some of hose of us who hold no religious conviction have done alright in these sort of things, so don't worry on that score. I would also say that as insane as it may seem to keep as much of a positive mind as possible. Don't hate it. The thing I encountered loved that feeling of hatred even if directed against itself. It was compassion that drove it away. Remember everyone you have loved and focus on that. I had a terrible experience once with something and it was my love for others and care for them that drove it away. In the end I felt sorry for it and it couldn't stand that. It found that actually painful and had to leave. Don't let it in, but try not to hate it or be angry. Though take no crap from it! What Debi said is paramount!
Good luck!

Last edited:
s

Stay safe.
small update: i ended up blacking out again its still in my head i still hear him my dream last night involved a fancy ballroom area with a single table and two chairs, i sat down and he appeared before me, our words were blurred but i signed a paper and we shook hands a sigil was burned into my hand and they turned into a small fox with a collar with same sigil

s

small update: i ended up blacking out again its still in my head i still hear him my dream last night involved a fancy ballroom area with a single table and two chairs, i sat down and he appeared before me, our words were blurred but i signed a paper and we shook hands a sigil was burned into my hand and they turned into a small fox with a collar with same sigil
Was This a lucid dream where you had a choice or no?