All In... The Power of Music

Forgive me for posting again, but, this is a good song that evokes something deep within.

Still believe there are things that science will not be able to map/explain/etc. We cannot explain everything. Imo, even if there was a plausible explanation for every single thing, wow, that'd be a boring and watered down life. Deep down i know there is more to this. Too many things happen without reason, but with purpose. That can't be ignored or explained away easily.

Reactions: Durward
Still believe there are things that science will not be able to map/explain/etc. We cannot explain everything. Imo, even if there was a plausible explanation for every single thing, wow, that'd be a boring and watered down life. Deep down i know there is more to this. Too many things happen without reason, but with purpose. That can't be ignored or explained away easily.
The vibration of music plays a big part on its effects on us. I just like to enjoy what I like, music is just food for the spirit.

I have read through all your replies and they are all, to the last one, beautiful. Beautiful.

Now though... I have been thinking (deeply) over the past several days... and decided ENOUGH of my whining and self-pity... I am boring myself ;er ... If I have enough breath to whine... I have enough breath to laugh - at myself.

This song goes out to Debi... who pulled this drowning Childe kicking and scratching and and... VERY unexpectedly... from the deepest end of the deepest pool... Between ~

th.jpg

Then

"Who 'sputter sputter blink blink' then hushed... are YOU???"

the2.jpg

And THEN... returned (no BETTERED) me, to my awesome State of Wtf (that's right, I said it:cool:) ... and (many Many times... against my will. lolololol)

Pictures-of-Evil-Cats-Being-Jerks-011-450x676.jpg

Debi... You are The Light that has saved uncountable Children (though you don't See it - YET) and One of the Highest Order of Holy Warrior's, certainly in/on this Plane/Realm... and I expect within that Unknowable Sacred House (to me at least) that is The Seventh House. I am truly sorry for forgetting to Laugh and Honored to continue Walking, crawling, or whatever it takes... with You and Your House, until the Tall Ships come.

So. Debi. Lady, Sister, Mother, GRAND-MOTHER... and most of all FRIEND (wow... this one is p*ssing 'the whoever's' off. Just look at the lines wavering and scrambling around brahhahahahhaaaa 'hiccup' 'sorry')

(Now... if I've posted this before REMEMBER - I'm OLD - and I can get away with stuff - okay??? Okay)

Man on Fire ~

Last edited:
Reactions: Selectric