All In... The Power of Music

Donna K.

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Hello Friends... Those who witnessed my beginning here... know that, to me, Music is the closest to Vibration that I can come. And that, also to me, Vibration is as close to Spirit as I can come. There are times when words do not translate. There are times when words simply take more than I have. This is one of the latter.

ALL of my Son's have asked me (so many times... 'sigh')... WHY Mom?... Why does it always go to Spiritual with you?

I have answered (so many times... 'sigh again') I don't know Childe... ask Creator. And that is the whole Truth.

Which is the long and short of this Thread in this Forum. What I can not, at this time breath in words... I hope to share in Music... Vibration.

So, as I can, I will post Music here. The reason? This is the place that HOLDS. And I am Proud and Honored to have Walked here. Spoke here. Played here. Rested here. Came back to life here. Laughed and cried here. Watched many of you turn into Guardians... then Warrior's... here. Left so much unspoken here.

Oh, I am ornery... stubborn... mean as a badger when need's be. So. But, still, it is time to move into Vibration to Speak. Da*ned the darkness.

A few of you have received some of this Vibration from me in the past... Now it is for more than one here, one there. So.

I start here

Brandi Carlile ~ The Story

Last edited:
I love you all.

animal-fly-.jpg

Childe, you are so loved here. I remember well when you came through these doors, sneaking in to take a peek behind another name. You finally revealed yourself as Donna K. and I have had the honor to become your friend and sister, as we have always been here or on the other side beyond the veil.

As we travel the road together and await the Ship, I am forever grateful we have done so together here. Your vibrations are felt and will always be a protective shield on this forum. As long as we breathe, may we guard together.

(Note to members: Your prayers for Donna would be much appreciated.)

I would like to quote here from a message I sent Debi tonight - because, in the end, it pertains to all of you ~

"I don't know if you know, the Power that resides and flows from You and Your House's (both of them)... but, 2 days after I posted in 'Spiritual' I could walk from the bed to the kitchen... and today I walked to the mailbox and back - 1/2 a mile total... do you UNDERSTAND that???

Today, I have spent the day speaking to Creator. Today I have asked that He share this Blessing with YOU. This Breath... this reprieve... this Life... that You and Yours have sent to me. Because, without a doubt Lady - this infusion of POWER came directly from You, Your Guardians, Your Warriors, Your Prayers.

I hold my hands upon my Heart, my Lungs... and I trace the tremendous JOLT of Light DIRECTLY - that is at the least, within my Power."

Man. Just. I mean...

So

A long time and many posts ago...

There was posted in (I think) Spiritual... "Who of you believe that there IS a War in The Heavens between Light and darkness" (or some equivalency of these Words)?

I answered with "Absolutely".

With this reprieve of Breath and Life... I wish to say that, not only do I believe in this thing... but that I have spent all of this life time coming to understand the Truth of this, and the last 39 years getting a upfront seat to it.

I am Native... but even if not, some things should not be spoken. Period. And there is a whole s*it load of stuff that... well... simply can't be 'spoken'.

Now though... it is time that I go to the Cupboard... Inlaid with the Tree of Life... and Symbols so ancient that I recognize only a few (very few) that reside upon it's Door... that lays deep within Debi's House... and ask that She open it, so that I might retrieve the Sword I placed there upon coming here.

Since I entered here... In those time's when I knew the Battle was wayyyyyy beyond a Childe of Earth... Possibly beyond far higher Realms the we... I have come to you here, in Debi's House... and Pronounced my Intent as a Childe of The Light. And in each of those times, I did not expect to Walk out the other side (I mean, REALLY????). I have done this thing because I was Guided here... Guided to Speak it... that it might be recorded by... ~ Tribe... Home... ~ and in some Great Mystery thing... it was unbelievably important.

I have not spoken here, of many paranormal things... not because I have not witnessed them... or lived them... but because I could not (or should not) name them. Angel's, absolutely. UFO'S... plausible deniability 'giggle... hiccup... sorry'... then there is that da*mable Bigfoot that AINT a Bigfoot (but worse... oh so much worse...) ongoing on in Colorado.

Reincarnation? Well. Edgar Cayce never said nothin about THIS. lol

'sigh'

It is just time. I lend to you (Duke, I apologize... I have no answer for They... I wish I did) my Remembrance.

Running to the Sea