Acoustic Levitation

It is certainly interesting. I have seen this a while ago in a different lab and found it fascinating then.

This may seem modern to us, but I believe acoustics were more important in the past and was largely forgotten- Resonance in particular, and also electrostatic transmission, which again is underused in modern systems - apart from laser copiers and some air conditioning.

What is demonstrated is a type of resonance because high and low pressures are created by use of standing waves. One of my findings is that Moses was taught Resonance at the court of the Pharaoh, (it states this in the Bible) - yet we never see him playing the fiddle or a flute?
However if he was a scholar - and he was certainly clever, then he would not only learn about it - but be able to demonstrate the knowledge to others. Maybe it was one of his demonstrations that led to the parting of the waves mystery? "He caused the waves to stand up upon one another"- which again is a quote from the Bible - but isn't that a demonstration of Resonance?
Crossing a sea may have been another thing he did (probably by getting the timing right following moon orbits and therefore tides), and looking at the area it is possible to walk along the beach at low tide - at high tide you are cut off against the cliffs - so in theory at least it would have been possible to lead his people safely and those following get the timing wrong.

Reactions: Debi
It is certainly interesting. I have seen this a while ago in a different lab and found it fascinating then.

This may seem modern to us, but I believe acoustics were more important in the past and was largely forgotten- Resonance in particular, and also electrostatic transmission, which again is underused in modern systems - apart from laser copiers and some air conditioning.

What is demonstrated is a type of resonance because high and low pressures are created by use of standing waves. One of my findings is that Moses was taught Resonance at the court of the Pharaoh, (it states this in the Bible) - yet we never see him playing the fiddle or a flute?
However if he was a scholar - and he was certainly clever, then he would not only learn about it - but be able to demonstrate the knowledge to others. Maybe it was one of his demonstrations that led to the parting of the waves mystery? "He caused the waves to stand up upon one another"- which again is a quote from the Bible - but isn't that a demonstration of Resonance?
Crossing a sea may have been another thing he did (probably by getting the timing right following moon orbits and therefore tides), and looking at the area it is possible to walk along the beach at low tide - at high tide you are cut off against the cliffs - so in theory at least it would have been possible to lead his people safely and those following get the timing wrong.
I would personally disagree on the Moses parting the sea with this theory. However there is a high speed train that works on the standing wave theory. I will try to find it for you.

I would personally disagree on the Moses parting the sea with this theory. However there is a high speed train that works on the standing wave theory. I will try to find it for you.

Hmmmm.
I'm not sure i would want to travel at 3500 miles per hour, in case one of the wheels came off (metaphorically speaking) - nor be sealed in a vacuum tube in case I had to get out.
Plus if it is a vacuum tube - you wouldn't need a maglev train either - just air pressure in tubes.

Healing through resonance is the way forward. I won't say more than that.

In Ireland there are some mysterious towers - all resonant and used for healing in the past -
Round-Towers-Ireland-Kilmacduagh.jpg

Most are regarded as bell towers as they are next to religious centres - but none contain bells, or seem designed that way?

Reactions: jadamz
Staying with acoustics, how about a Holy Frequeuncy?

Mysterious Ancient Temples Resonate at the 'Holy Frequency'
This is very interesting. I think it was W.P. Warren that was experimenting with sand sigils. It would be fun to see what formation this sound frequency would make in sand. The healing aspects of sound is worth science investigating. It would not surprise me if that’s what was happening in these places. Thanks Debi this was a good find.

Reactions: Debi