A small but regular occurance

Rowan2222

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Just walking through the house today about mid day I was heading to the kitchen and felt a gust of wind from my left like someone had just stepped out of the way or walked past quickly. All windows and doors were shut and no air vents anywhere near, but was in a spot that I have experienced perfume before, and is next to a cabinet that has previously had activity - leading to the possession of a stereo that was on it.
The guy involved is still here, but not active in a negative way. He is just around the cabinet.

Also noticed a smell of aftershave in that area later on in the day today, but no other effects.

I know he is there, I can feel it, but he doesn't move much from that spot. Not sure how to deal with him, so he has stayed for the last 10 years. I thought he had moved on a couple of years ago, but today he is back and not sure why. Maybe an anniversary haunt?

Just walking through the house today about mid day I was heading to the kitchen and felt a gust of wind from my left like someone had just stepped out of the way or walked past quickly. All windows and doors were shut and no air vents anywhere near, but was in a spot that I have experienced perfume before, and is next to a cabinet that has previously had activity - leading to the possession of a stereo that was on it.
The guy involved is still here, but not active in a negative way. He is just around the cabinet.

Also noticed a smell of aftershave in that area later on in the day today, but no other effects.

I know he is there, I can feel it, but he doesn't move much from that spot. Not sure how to deal with him, so he has stayed for the last 10 years. I thought he had moved on a couple of years ago, but today he is back and not sure why. Maybe an anniversary haunt?
Well I’d send you both an anniversary card Rowan but we hardly know each other!

I’m posting to support you of course. But I’m only stepping into the world of spirit communications just this week for the first time. I’ll read and learn from your thread’s posts. And of course I’ll wish you (both) the best.

I personally don't like any uninvited spirits around me,which is all of them, lol.Could you send this character to the other side?He sounds lost.

Maybe the stereo ghost is dating:D

Last edited:
Maybe the steroids ghost is dating:D
All joking aside, thanks for sharing the activity. I remember your Stereo haunting experience. Keep us posted if you have further developments.

When I started having para normal experience's I could smell something that remined me of stale smoke and if I smelled it at night I knew it was going to be a bad and long night of kicking the bed. That was about 5 years ago and now the smell isn't as strong and not very often any more. But now I have a very nice smell like you say just a whiff and its gone but it could be any where when it happens, It still kicks the bed but very softly sometime if I wasn't up I would not feel it , and the viberating of the chair and bed not so scary now either

Update.
Rather than starting a new thread I'll tack onto this one, because it is fairly regular in the kitchen.

For the last 3 days EVERY time I am in the kitchen I am getting the song "Hot Dogging" in my head.
Now I understand that my guide uses music lyrics to communicate with me, and this is not a song I have heard for years, and not something I would listen to anyway. I don't listen to music. I don't even have a radio in the landrover.

I always thought it was a happy song... until I looked up the lyrics. Any clue what the message is?

All my lazy teenage boasts are now high precision ghosts
And they're coming round the track to haunt me.
When she looks at me and laughs I remind her of the facts
I'm the king of rock 'n' roll completely
Up from suede shoes to my baby blues
Hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque
The dream helps you forget you ain't never danced a step
You were never fleet of foot, hippy.
All the pathos you can keep for the children in the street
For the vision I have had is sweeping
New broom, this room, sweep it clean
High kickin' dandy, fine figure fine cut a fine figure fine oh yeah ;
Long legged candy, fine figure fine cut a fine figure fine oh yeah ;

The emphasis is not on the chorus, and I think it is concerned with the current situation.
The weird thing is I ONLY hear it in my head in the kitchen. When I am not in that room I forget every word-and the tune.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Update.
Rather than starting a new thread I'll tack onto this one, because it is fairly regular in the kitchen.

For the last 3 days EVERY time I am in the kitchen I am getting the song "Hot Dogging" in my head.
Now I understand that my guide uses music lyrics to communicate with me, and this is not a song I have heard for years, and not something I would listen to anyway. I don't listen to music. I don't even have a radio in the landrover.

I always thought it was a happy song... until I looked up the lyrics. Any clue what the message is?

All my lazy teenage boasts are now high precision ghosts
And they're coming round the track to haunt me.
When she looks at me and laughs I remind her of the facts
I'm the king of rock 'n' roll completely
Up from suede shoes to my baby blues
The dream helps you forget you ain't never danced a step
You were never fleet of foot, hippy.
All the pathos you can keep for the children in the street
For the vision I have had is sweeping
New broom, this room, sweep it clean
High kickin' dandy, fine figure fine cut a fine figure fine oh yeah ;
Long legged candy, fine figure fine cut a fine figure fine oh yeah ;

The emphasis is not on the chorus, and I think it is concerned with the current situation.
The weird thing is I ONLY hear it in my head in the kitchen. When I am not in that room I forget every word-and the tune.
Rowan you have stumped me. Tell your guides to find a plainer song lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: WitchAndShaman