A Co-Host? Suggestions?

When Art needs a break ,I think the re-playing something from the archives would work just fine as long as they pick a good one,but if we must have a fill in host open lines would help keep it interesting.As for a co-host NO

It would be nice to have some one do a post-show. Taking calls and providing fact check and links as necessary.

Reactions: Hopeless
It would be nice to have some one do a post-show. Taking calls and providing fact check and links as necessary.
Perhaps that's a direction we can take the forum. The thread remains open, and right now some folks are discussing Hoagland's show after Art's, but those interested could stay on Art's thread and continue on with discussion, fact-checking, links, etc.

Reactions: Hopeless and Debi
great comments! art has an incredible business sense and this new show is phenomenal. i bought a new radio just to pick it up on sw because i like the "feel" of it better! i don't know...have the tablet and have listened, but i just like it better even though his audio over the internet is superb! there are a few other talk show hosts that i miss dearly, however art did it the right way and kept us all in the loop! he did not loose his audience even when he was silent! i can name a few others that were also at the national as well as the international level that did not fare as well! for me i like art's talent because he seems like he really cares about his guests and callers! i mean he is very patient with people in general....wanted also to call him that first night to tell him that i have listened to that area 51 private plane call 100's of xs on you tube! got to love that kind of stuff! priceless, art! keep it up!...well anyway enough of my gushing....as far as a co-host or sub...i agree in that repeats would be better when art is on vac or just needs to get away...possibly on fridays for open lines he could have a "mystery guest" as a co-host...a known talker at the level of art, but is no longer working in the industry!

great comments! art has an incredible business sense and this new show is phenomenal. i bought a new radio just to pick it up on sw because i like the "feel" of it better! i don't know...have the tablet and have listened, but i just like it better even though his audio over the internet is superb! there are a few other talk show hosts that i miss dearly, however art did it the right way and kept us all in the loop! he did not loose his audience even when he was silent! i can name a few others that were also at the national as well as the international level that did not fare as well! for me i like art's talent because he seems like he really cares about his guests and callers! i mean he is very patient with people in general....wanted also to call him that first night to tell him that i have listened to that area 51 private plane call 100's of xs on you tube! got to love that kind of stuff! priceless, art! keep it up!...well anyway enough of my gushing....as far as a co-host or sub...i agree in that repeats would be better when art is on vac or just needs to get away...possibly on fridays for open lines he could have a "mystery guest" as a co-host...a known talker at the level of art, but is no longer working in the industry!
Hi, booksdates! Welcome to the forum. Glad you are with us!

Reactions: booksdates