A Bit of Magic

77082675_1432903743539472_843960644167270400_o (Small).jpg

Are imaginary friends truly imaginary? I have often had "friends" that walked with me at night. They didn't talk much but were a comfort nonetheless. When you pray are you talking to an imaginary friend? I have often talked to my long-deceased loved ones. I truly am not always sure where my "imagination" ends and something else enters into my awareness. I suspect that what we think of as ourselves is but a tiny part of a greater whole and that our "imaginary" friends are not imaginary; rather they are just little peeks at, into and from our greater whole. I will say this, I have cried out into the empty darkness feeling lost and alone and have received answers that stood my hair on end. No matter how deep your faith is when for a moment that faith is turned into KNOWING rather than just believing it is shocking. I think that my imaginary friends are maybe more real than I am most of the time. Perhaps I am the imaginary friend of a lonesome god. I have found that at times reality is rather changeable and can be modified by belief formed and cast with purpose and faith.

Are imaginary friends truly imaginary? I have often had "friends" that walked with me at night. They didn't talk much but were a comfort nonetheless. When you pray are you talking to an imaginary friend? I have often talked to my long-deceased loved ones. I truly am not always sure where my "imagination" ends and something else enters into my awareness. I suspect that what we think of as ourselves is but a tiny part of a greater whole and that our "imaginary" friends are not imaginary; rather they are just little peeks at, into and from our greater whole. I will say this, I have cried out into the empty darkness feeling lost and alone and have received answers that stood my hair on end. No matter how deep your faith is when for a moment that faith is turned into KNOWING rather than just believing it is shocking. I think that my imaginary friends are maybe more real than I am most of the time. Perhaps I am the imaginary friend of a lonesome god. I have found that at times reality is rather changeable and can be modified by belief formed and cast with purpose and faith.
You expressed that beautifully. I totally agree with you.