A Bit of Magic

Major props up for that prayer idea.

There are times when I am at a loss for words turning into short term mystical performance anxiety. What a great idea to turn to a relevant prayer from a favorite spiritual path or religion instead of stressing further. Lots of other humans have authored really powerful prayers and poems which can easily mimic my own intent.
Indeed pre written or inspired prayers are effective but a personal prayer fitting the occasion is what I was thinking. Prayer in this example is a petition to the creator coming from the heart.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
78527325_1463861210439934_3684967908586291200_n (Small).jpg

I usually burn a candle or incense after a repairman has been in my space, because everything they touched still holds their energy. I pick up the energy by touching, which is why I hate shaking hands with people.
I have found that if a hand is offered for shaking, if you put yours together and give a polite little bow the person normally does not take offense. :)

I usually burn a candle or incense after a repairman has been in my space, because everything they touched still holds their energy. I pick up the energy by touching, which is why I hate shaking hands with people.

I don't know if it is related, but I have a similar quirk. Though mine is related to a person's breath. Some people, though not all, cause me to hold my breath as we pass on the street. I usually identify them a ways off. So it's really not based on anything visual, but rather an internal sense, almost like I can tell that they are exuding some form of negative energy. My fear is that unless I hold my breath, that I will somehow breath in that negativity. I know it's weird.