A battle with Satan

It's my belief we need to stand up for doing good in the world right now, even if it's on a small level in our own little corner of the world. Even a smile of love and a small bit of kindness daily to others is part of being a warrior for the Light, imo.

We sometimes only focus on the big deeds done out there. I'm suggesting we start small even on daily things. :) Time to love one another. Did you know that all "religions" of Light have that same statement? Yes, it may be phrased differently, but the intention is the same.

"all it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing". this quote is true on many levels.... I don't know if it refers to actual evil entities or if it is referring to the fact that mankind has to self police each other, man is a violent, power hungry, and yet lazy species ..... we try to change everything to meet our needs and make life easier,,,(not actually a good thing). we can be, and are "evil" without any help from the other side.
maybe that's why we do all we can to try to believe that true evil in the form of the paranormal does not exist. we know that to admit that, we would have to give up our comforts and way of life to fight against it. so we slowly slip symbols of the occult and the dark side into our everyday existence to kind of numb our selves to the reality we must soon face.

"all it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing". this quote is true on many levels.... I don't know if it refers to actual evil entities or if it is referring to the fact that mankind has to self police each other, man is a violent, power hungry, and yet lazy species ..... we try to change everything to meet our needs and make life easier,,,(not actually a good thing). we can be, and are "evil" without any help from the other side.
maybe that's why we do all we can to try to believe that true evil in the form of the paranormal does not exist. we know that to admit that, we would have to give up our comforts and way of life to fight against it. so we slowly slip symbols of the occult and the dark side into our everyday existence to kind of numb our selves to the reality we must soon face.
Well said, Paul.

Reactions: Paulm
It seems evil attacks the most gentle and pure,does that mean we have to become tough and hard to keep it out,then evil is winning again by making you this way.

Reactions: Debi and ghostkind
It seems evil attacks the most gentle and pure,does that mean we have to become tough and hard to keep it out,then evil is winning again by making you this way.
It does, but we fight back with strength and faith. No need to become hardened....just strong. Even those that are not of a particular belief or faith, but are loving and kind, fight evil by continuing to send love into the world.

It does, but we fight back with strength and faith. No need to become hardened....just strong. Even those that are not of a particular belief or faith, but are loving and kind, fight evil by continuing to send love into the world.
That sounds like the way to go.

Reactions: Debi