9-9-2018 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Somehow, on my day off I don't want to go anywhere.....Just watch old movies!
Well Bob, your body is probably tired from driving around every day! That's all you do! You need the break.

Glad that is working for you. I like to go and examine the meat, veggies and fruit, etc, and pick the freshest looking.
If you had told me even a few months ago I'd be doing it this way I would have called you crazy. Now that I have no choice, I've found it's quite nice! So far they have done well on the meat picks, but I am using Kroger for meats and veggies. Walmart for anything else.

Reactions: T-Bob
Well Bob, your body is probably tired from driving around every day! That's all you do! You need the break.
I hate driving when I don't have to. I go through more trucks than most people I know. I never buy a new one for work, as I won't wear out an expensive vehicle. I parked my Land Rover back home. It's still low mileage and is going to stay that way.

Reactions: Debi
I hate driving when I don't have to. I go through more trucks than most people I know. I never buy a new one for work, as I won't wear out an expensive vehicle. I parked my Land Rover back home. It's still low mileage and is going to stay that way.
Smart move. You know, the body and mind need that down time, so you are simply doing the best thing you can do for yourself. Being able to not "think" and just enjoy is the best rest you can do for yourself.

Smart move. You know, the body and mind need that down time, so you are simply doing the best thing you can do for yourself. Being able to not "think" and just enjoy is the best rest you can do for yourself.
I love going out and shooting pictures of old abandoned homes, barns and that sort of thing. I never do it on my own time, anymore. I drive enough for work that they are all taken on their dime. By the way, my Flickr site hit two million views of my pics today.

I love going out and shooting pictures of old abandoned homes, barns and that sort of thing. I never do it on my own time, anymore. I drive enough for work that they are all taken on their dime. By the way, my Flickr site hit two million views of my pics today.
WOW!!!! That be a lot of hits! Congrats!!!

Reactions: T-Bob
Thanks....it's taken a while.....A lot of the people I follow there, shoot the same type of pics that I do. It's made me a better photographer.
That's a marvelous milestone. And you are, imo, a fabulous photographer. Many here also agree with me.

Thanks....it's taken a while.....A lot of the people I follow there, shoot the same type of pics that I do. It's made me a better photographer.
When I started taking pics of abandoned buildings, I had no idea anyone else did it, or would even be interested. Lots of are better at it than me, but I'm getting better.

That's a marvelous milestone. And you are, imo, a fabulous photographer. Many here also agree with me.
Thanks.

Reactions: Debi