9-9-2018 Sunday Live Chat Thread

I see it as preserving the old. The old buildings die so quickly.

When I started taking pics of abandoned buildings, I had no idea anyone else did it, or would even be interested. Lots of are better at it than me, but I'm getting better.

Thanks.
Yeah they are called urban explorers

Reactions: T-Bob
I see it as preserving the old. The old buildings die so quickly.
They will be gone.......It's very important that someone at least records them. A long time after I'm gone, my pics of rural landscapes and buildings will be appreciated, when there's none left.

Reactions: Debi
They will be gone.......It's very important that someone at least records them. A long time after I'm gone, my pics of rural landscapes and buildings will be appreciated, when its all gone.
This is so very true. You ARE capturing history, Bob. And it's fading away fast these days.

This is so very true. You ARE capturing history, Bob. And it's fading away fast these days.
Thanks. I try to take a pic or two every day, but not always possible, as I won't shoot blues skies. You'll rarely see a pic of mine without clouds in the sky.

Reactions: Debi
Thanks. I try to take a pic or two every day, but not always possible, as I won't shoot blues skies. You'll rarely see a pic of mine without clouds in the sky.
I noticed that. Any specific reason for that or preference?

I like clouds........Blue skies are boring, so I expose to bring out detail in clouds.....I think I've got pretty good at it.
You have indeed!

It's almost my time to sign off tonight. I have my own curfew on Sunday...lol

And I shall Shazam tonight as well! See everyone tomorrow!