9-6-2021 Monday Live Chat Portal

Well, I was ready to do that myself when the one went under the sheets!
I can only imagine! Toby likes to go under my couch cover and he makes a tent. I can only picture him on his back holding up the cover. Below is the cover. You can see how high he holds it up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 50
Reactions: garnetsilver
I can only imagine! Toby likes to go under my couch cover and he makes a tent. I can only picture him on his back holding up the cover. Below is the cover. You can see how high he holds it up
That is hilarious! He's got himself his own tent...no tent poles required.

Just had my first sleep paralysis event Last night or early this morning. Gonna take minute to write it up.
So I “awoke” but only partially to the perception that someone had ahold of my right wrist. The perception was certainly frightening. I was trying to pull my arm loose but I could not.

I tried to cry out to my GF for help but though the words were well formed in my head, they could not get out of my mouth. I could tell that I was eking out some sound but it was hardly a peep though my mind was screaming.

My left hand was laying on my pillow next to my head. So I tried to reach out for my GF who was only a few inches away. But the most I could do was wiggle my fingers. No matter how much I struggled to reach out, I couldn’t get my left shoulder, elbow, or even my wrist to move.

It took me probably about 15 seconds to get my eyes to open at which point I realized there was no one on my right. It took a few more seconds before I could get an understanding of my body. Seems that I had trapped my right hand under my right butt cheek. So though my right hand was also paralyze, I could still perceive that it was constrained.

Though I doubt this was a paranormal event, it was very very unnerving Just the same.

That is hilarious! He's got himself his own tent...no tent poles required.
This started so he could get next to me on the couch when Lola was on my lap. Lola would not let him sit by me. Now it’s a big game.

So I “awoke” but only partially to the perception that someone had ahold of my right wrist. The perception was certainly frightening. I was trying to pull my arm loose but I could not.

I tried to cry out to my GF for help but thought the words were well formed in my head, they could not get out of my mouth. I could tell that I was eking out some sound but it was hardly a peep though my mind was screaming.

My left hand was laying on my pillow next to my head. So I tried to reach out for my GF who was only a few inches away. But the most I could do was wiggle my fingers. No matter how much I struggled to reach out, I couldn’t get my left shoulder, elbow, or even my wrist to move.

It took me probably about 15 seconds to get my eyes to open at which point I realized there was no one on my right. It took a few more seconds before I could get an understanding of my body. Seems that I had trapped my right hand under my right butt cheek. So though my right hand was also paralyze, I could still perceive that it was constrained.

Though I doubt this was a paranormal event, it was very very unnerving Just the same.
I have not had sleep paralysis in a long time, but dang, when you have these episodes it's just so frightening! Now, the butt cheek restraint is a hoot. LOL How long before you could fully wake and move? AND get your pulse rate down?

I tried to cry out to my GF for help but though the words were well formed in my head, they could not get out of my mouth. I could tell that I was eking out some sound but it was hardly a peep though my mind was screaming.

Still an awful experience. Are you sure you weren’t being awkwardly returned by some sloppy aliens?