9-6-2021 Monday Live Chat Portal

Let's hope no more repeats of this! It truly is one scary thing to be trapped in that "in between".
Yes, I will confess that I’ve downplayed other’s reports of same. Not because I didn’t believe them but because I’ve doubted any paranormal tie yet so many seem to be concerned that their might be.

In all fairness, I haven’t given adequate thought to whether these kinds of episodes might involve alien abduction or even astral projection. But even if (or when) not paranormal in nature, I agree Deb that this can be terrifting.

Yes, I will confess that I’ve downplayed other’s reports of same. Not because I didn’t believe them but because I’ve doubted any paranormal tie yet so many seem to be concerned that their might be.

In all fairness, I haven’t given adequate thought to whether these kinds of episodes might involve alien abduction or even astral projection. But even if (or when) not paranormal in nature, I agree Deb that this can be terrifting.
I've had several rounds of it. Not of late, but when I had them I seemed to have several in a month before it stopped.

I've had several rounds of it. Not of late, but when I had them I seemed to have several in a month before it stopped.
Man, crazy where my mind went with that butt entrapment event. It decided someone was holding my wrist rather than interpreting that my entire hand was stuck. Just so blasted weird.

Reactions: garnetsilver
My pleasure to send. May you sleep without disturbance from now on.
Okay, so on the foodie front, I made a peach galette for breakfast today. Little lopsided on the crust but it baked up very evenly.

Attachments

• 36D1322E-A54F-4DA4-9E8B-F15746583393.jpeg
    36D1322E-A54F-4DA4-9E8B-F15746583393.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 60
  • Love it
Man, crazy where my mind went with that butt entrapment event. It decided someone was holding my wrist rather than interpreting that my entire hand was sr]tuck. Just so blasted weird.
Well, it was "someone", it was just you! I know how disoriented you feel when you wake up as well.
Okay, so on the foodie front, I made a peach galette for breakfast today.
Oh man! That looks sooo good! I love peaches.

I haven't cooked or baked much recently. Just been too darn hot. Crock pot working overtime these days! lol

Super, super, super easy peasy…. Here’s the recipe.

Reactions: Debi