9-6-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

He knew his effect on people lol.
Keith would get so frustrated that Art and I would make deals concerning the creation of a fan forum using his show name. Keith was never involved in our conversations until one day he complained to me and I told him to talk to Art. Since then Keith had been open to having any forum I create for his shows as an official forum.

That's how MidnightDesert.com became the official forum for Art's MITD.

Reactions: Lynne
Duke, you have quite the background with UFO's. I don't know your full background, but you must have a few skills and a good knowledge base. You've impressed me with the UFO threads.

Thanks, nice of you to say. None of my UFO "knowledge" is official, all of it is from a 50 year interest. My training and experience in a/c mishap investigation comes in handy, as does the years I worked black. That's what Mack Maloney and some other guy wanted to talk about, but I declined.

Reactions: Debi
I rmemver one night he showed up here on site and I was the only one around! OMG...he scared the heck outta me. lol
You remember the time I had a problem with a crazy guest and I recorded the conversation when Art called me?

Reactions: Debi
Thanks, nice of you to say. None of my UFO "knowledge" is official, all of it is from a 50 year interest. My training and experience in a/c mishap investigation comes in handy, as does the years I worked black. That's what Mack Maloney and some other guy wanted to talk about, but I declined.
You've always had an interesting take on things. Very intriguing!

So Heathers interview on Dr J is happening today ? Not happened yet? Do you guys know the time?

He'd have to tell me he was calling because I don't answer unknown calls. HAHA
Pretty sure I ignored a few of his calls.
That’s funny