9-6-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

She said nothing. One of her fans posted a comment on it on that FB page I mentioned.
She does a lot of saying nothing. I don’t know why? She threw away the golden ticket and just drags her crazy fans around.

Reactions: Debi
She does a lot of saying nothing. I don’t know why? She threw away the golden ticket and just drags her crazy fans around.
Well, if you listen to a podcast of it, I expect a report!

I'm unaware of who you are. Mind elaborating on what topic you would talk about or your expertise?

Sorry, didn't see this. I'm a retired aerospace engineer, worked mostly for the DoD in crash investigation and aircrew crash survivability. About ten years of that time was spent working on black programs, including one I still have no idea what it was. I also write military history.

Sorry, didn't see this. I'm a retired aerospace engineer, worked mostly for the DoD in crash investigation and aircrew crash survivability. About ten years of that time was spent working on black programs, including one I still have no idea what it was. I also write military history.
An amazing carrier Duke!!

Reactions: Debi
Well, now I get to be even more impressed.

Reactions: DELETED and Lynne