9-3-2021 Friday Live Chat Portal

Sounds like a plan. I'm trying to avoid it, but I think I'll go take a Bayer Extra strength at least for my arm before it gets worse.
Go for it. You can do that as you are far enough from the jab time.

I just took one. Thankfully, I feel fine otherwise. But it feels like I took a nasty hit to my right arm.
You can use an ice pack on that, hon. It helps. A bag of frozen veggies works in a pinch!

You can use an ice pack on that, hon. It helps. A bag of frozen veggies works in a pinch!
I don't have an ice pack handy, but I'll find something I can use. I just hope I can sleep on this arm tonight. I always tuck my upper right arm underneath my pillow. I can't really sleep as well any other way for long.

I don't have an ice pack handy, but I'll find something I can use. I just hope I can sleep on this arm tonight. I always tuck my upper right arm underneath my pillow. I can't really sleep as well any other way for long.
Try frozen vegs on arm. If you can't find some, wet a towel down and put in freezer for a bit.

Try frozen vegs on arm. If you can't find some, wet a towel down and put in freezer for a bit.
I'll use a hand towel and stick it in the freezer now for about 30 minutes or so, but I think the Bayer is starting to kick in. The pain has started to subside.

Reactions: Debi
Thanks! I think I'm going to go for now but I'll be back on tomorrow at some point. Have a great evening, Debi. Everyone!

I had the vaccine several months ago and my wife and I were fortunate in not having any notable reaction to it. I don't remember having a lot of reaction to anything except the old Horse serum tetanus shot. That made my arm swell up and hurt. My arm and my head developed a fever.

This thing seems to be one that affects some people a lot more than others and so far they don't know why. I am actually VERY seldom sick and have missed most of the various flu bugs. Maybe it is because I have perpetual sinus problems and so have a low-grade resistance to things running all of the time.

Getting old has its good things. By the time you are getting older you have mostly had a lot of the viruses in the past and are only affected when something new comes along.