9-3-2021 Friday Live Chat Portal

She's very attached and protective of my hubs, so I doubt he'll be "allowed" to pet the puppy.
I think we slowly introduced any new dogs to one another and it went well overall. Maybe Boiler would accept the new pup over time if he can come and visit you more often.

I think we slowly introduced any new dogs to one another and it went well overall. Maybe Boiler would accept the new pup over time if he can come and visit you more often.
She was rehomed to us from a very sweet breeder who said she snapped at puppies and often had issues with the other female dogs. That was why she was available to us. Female to female aggression is something that can be an issue with bullies, but since Gus is a male it may not be as bad. I shall let ya all know!

I can't move my arm without some pain after that shot today.
Not unusual but should let up in a day or two. I had "covid arm" for a week. Uncomfortable but it went away. Glad you got the jab as they just found another freaking mutation out there.

• Angry
Reactions: garnetsilver
It's getting insane at this point. Like any living organism, it's going to adapt however it can to survive and we've got to try to stay several steps ahead of it.
That it is.

Was off digging for some new content, but, as usual, holiday weekend and it shall be scarce! That's OK, I think we can keep each other company around here...lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
Was off digging for some new content, but, as usual, holiday weekend and it shall be scarce! That's OK, I think we can keep each other company around here...lol
Sounds like a plan. I'm trying to avoid it, but I think I'll go take a Bayer Extra strength at least for my arm before it gets worse.