9-3-2021 Friday Live Chat Portal

Getting old has its good things.
I think we also have a new level of understanding what levels pain and discomfort can reach as we get older. Most of us have experienced the higher ends of it and know what that pain scale really means! What I might have rated a seven on pain now equates to my 5! lol

I had severe sciatica for a long time and had to just come to terms with it or give up living and working. I was dead set against having back surgery. I watched my Dad go down that road and it was NOT good. I forced myself to walk and work and just deal with it and over time it just faded away. I am now mostly pain-free and able to go and do as much as I want. I am a LOT better and more active now than I was just a few years ago.

Reactions: Debi
I had severe sciatica for a long time and had to just come to terms with it or give up living and working. I was dead set against having back surgery. I watched my Dad go down that road and it was NOT good. I forced myself to walk and work and just deal with it and over time it just faded away. I am now mostly pain-free and able to go and do as much as I want. I am a LOT better and more active now than I was just a few years ago.
Glad for ya, Dan. It can be a really tough road. I know...been there.

I'm heading out for the night but I wish everybody a good one! See you all tomorrow!

1630722122043.png

Reactions: GoneWestUtah