9-3-2018 Monday Live Chat Thread

Hi Tony! No flames here or I go boom, but I do have an alternative for the BBQ chicken tonight!

I'm gonna fire up my George Forman later for a steak. Question, what's this pumpkin spice thing? We don't get that here and only recently saw pumpkins for the first time.

I'm gonna fire up my George Forman later for a steak. Question, what's this pumpkin spice thing? We don't get that here and only recently saw pumpkins for the first time.
i think i am the only one on the forum that likes pumpkin spice. It is a flavoring that comes out during the fall season as a reminder of Holloween and OR Samhain The Germans celebrate it with Beer, why Americans symbolize the pumpkin is probably because of the origin of the harvest in root with Samhain.

Reactions: TonyM
Pumpkin spice is put into different kinds of drinks like tea (herbal) i like it.

i think i am the only one on the forum that likes pumpkin spice. It is a flavoring that comes out during the fall season as a reminder of Holloween and OR Samhain The Germans celebrate it with Beer, why Americans symbolize the pumpkin is probably because of the origin of the harvest in root with Samhain.

I'll have a hunt online see if I can find some to try

I'll have a hunt online see if I can find some to try
I will mail you some when it hits the shelves here.

a376d29f-6ec2-47f9-8685-91cbf0ccf926_1.f35cd19707063a0dd37cd54a3a4ce862.jpeg

i like it because herbal tea relaxes me, best to drink it just before you decide to go to bed for the night it has a calming effect.

i like it because herbal tea relaxes me, best to drink it just before you decide to go to bed for the night it has a calming effect.

Yes, I like herbal teas and got a cupboard full of them