9/3/2015 (Thursday) - Interview with Linda Godfrey

Hi Kat! If you want to draw someone's attention to something you post, use the @ sign before their screen name. The @ will then turn into their avatar, but it will leave a message for them in the alert section that they have been "tagged" in a conversation. Like this: katmax.

Also, there is a private message area here....look in the upper right hand corner of your screen for the little envelope. I have left you a message there.
Add this to the new members info

I shall work on a new addition here for little things like "How to Post a thread" etc., this weekend and place in new members info section. :)
I just knew that you needed more things on your weekend "to Do" list. Ha !

Reactions: Debi
I'm new here. Hello Everyone. This was one of my favorite shows so far. Linda is an amazing researcher and reporter. I tend to be somewhat of a skeptic on bigfoot and dogmen, and other cryptids. But, her reports, make me realize that a good skeptic should be ready to consider the best evidence. There's a lot out there that we don't understand, yet!

I'm new here. Hello Everyone. This was one of my favorite shows so far. Linda is an amazing researcher and reporter. I tend to be somewhat of a skeptic on bigfoot and dogmen, and other cryptids. But, her reports, make me realize that a good skeptic should be ready to consider the best evidence. There's a lot out there that we don't understand, yet!
Hey, Tornado! Link here to where we are! http://midnightfans.com/threads/9-18-2015-live-chat-best-of-art-bell.5637/live?page=5#post-79954

Welcome !!
Linda Moulten Howe ? Is that who you are commenting on ?