9-26 Monday Live Thread

The woman said it would never happen. Stan said we need a whole new generation with open minds that call for it...or something to that effect

It would definitely make a lot of religious people upset and lost

And make nobody ever trust the government again. Although many already don't. I don't understand why people think it's going to be America announcing it. There is whole planet..why not some other leader?

Listen to KFI Radio Live - Stay Connected - Los Angeles

First Half: Investigative medical reporter Jon Rappoport will discuss the latest in the Zika virus controversy and how pesticide may be the cause of birth defects, a new CDC ruling that allows mandatory detention and inoculation of anybody against their consent, and the new rule in California requiring mandatory vaccines for all children attending all schools.

Second Half: A former neuroscience researcher at the University of Southern California, David Jay Brown holds a master’s degree in psychobiology. He'll talk about lucid dreams, as well as similar events from other altered states and parallel experiences. He'll reveal practical suggestions on how to enhance lucid dreaming and maximize its healing effects.

Reactions: 7Critter
Looks like a good show. He's still on the news though.

Ah crap, I missed it, I was reading an article...what about cdc??