9-26-2022 Monday Live Chat

Same way with those griddle sandwiches...no cheese on them. Cheese and syrup no go.
OK, so I'm with ya on the cheese and syrup no go. Not my thing at all! I actually don't like Maple flavor except with the peanut butter combo. Once again, I really am a very picky eater! Certain flavor profiles are simply a no go.

Reactions: Selectric
Hiya !
Selectric, there is a psychological term for people that have a phobia of cheese. No fooling. Have no idea what it is though.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric
Hiya !
Selectric, there is a psychological term for people that have a phobia of cheese. No fooling. Have no idea what it is though.
I am fussy about cheese. I like cheese, just not paired with certain things. Howdy Paint!

Reactions: Paintman
Decided to use another photo i took while in Newfoundland for avatar. Doesn't quite give the photos justice lol.

My Florida son is going to call me tomorrow with an update on the hurricane prep down there. It's getting to look like a really serious situation.
Yeah same with my parents. I'll have to check on my friends down there as well.

Yeah same with my parents.
If they get a 10 foot storm surge in Tampa area as they feel might happen, Pinellas County (St. Pete/Clearwater) will be pretty much underwater.

Where are your parents located, Selectic?

• Wow