9/22/2015 (Tuesday) - Dr. Kevin Trenberth

I'll probably just save it for some boring day when I need a little background noise. I haven't looked to see what's on topic for tonight, or even to see if anything has been posted for that matter.
Author Tess Gerritsen. Honestly doesn't sound too thrilling to me at the moment.

Last edited:
Author Tess Gerritsen. Honestly doesn't sound too thrilling to me at the moment.
Yup, I just went to look and posted that I don't know what to think about this show. Might be two nights in a row without Art for this lady.

Reactions: Grinchesbro
Yup, I just went to look and posted that I don't know what to think about this show. Might be two nights in a row without Art for this lady.
I think Art having this new producer is not going so well. I think her likes and dislikes, interests, etc. are flavoring her guest selections too much. She needs to think like Art and his audience more, and get some better guests booked - in my opinion - to get this ship back on course.

I think Art having this new producer is not going so well. I think her likes and dislikes, interests, etc. are flavoring her guest selections too much. She needs to think like Art and his audience more, and get some better guests booked - in my opinion - to get this ship back on course.
I couldn't agree with you more. Now I'm sure we'll get the backlash for saying it, but oh well.

Reactions: Seahunter
I agree...
Art has expressed an interest in interviewing Stephen King before....
Hmmmm
Tess lives in Maine also...
Successful Author....
? May know Stephen King ?
Hmmmm
I would like to hear some
McTaggart Intention types
Greene Holographic types
Moody NDE Psychomanteum types
Pam Reynolds Brain surgery types
Nanotechnology types
Golbekli Tepe types
Michael Cremo types
Quantum Computer types

Hey,
She sounds " good".....
now you expect what ????
LOL

Re: Last nights global warming guest. I tuned in when the solar panel salesman started shaming meat lovers. I swear if I was bleeding profusely , that guest couldn't sell me a ride to the hospital.:mad:
Grinch, nice comedy work last night. Tipping hat, man. :cool:

Re: Last nights global warming guest. I tuned in when the solar panel salesman started shaming meat lovers. I swear if I was bleeding profusely , that guest couldn't sell me a ride to the hospital.:mad:
Grinch, nice comedy work last night. Tipping hat, man. :cool:
Sentimensts I share. Last night was deeply disapppointing as we were promised science and got 'feels' and opinions instead.