9-2-2018 SUNDAY Live Chat Thread

Hi gang ! I listened to the White Sox game today, we beat the Red Sox. And we won our last 5 Series against some pretty good teams.:cool: Hope Springs Eternal. I hope everybody's having a fun day.

Both good choices for a few laughs today. How's Mr. Good boy the watch stealing kitty today?
He's being a good boy. Last night when you said to pay attention to what Aaron's trying to tell me, you were spot-on. His food dish was empty and he was trying to tell me. That's kind of embarrassing because I always have his food bowls overflowing in case I have to work a night job.

Reactions: Debi
He's being a good boy. Last night when you said the pay attention to what errands trying to tell me, you were spot-on. His food dish was empty and he was trying to tell me. That's kind of embarrassing because I always have his food bowls overflowing in case I have to work a night job.
The boy is talkin' to you, Paint. Keep the ears open. :D

Reactions: Paintman
And how much does that boy eat? lol He may have just wiped you out early on a food binge!

He is not a foodie. I think he only ever had dry food and he likes it. The first night he came home with me I cooked chicken thighs and he didn't really know what to do with them. He's the opposite of Shadow when it comes to his food.
So your sister-in-law was acting up today ?

He is not a foodie. I think he only ever had dry food and he likes it. The first night he came home with me I cooked chicken thighs and he didn't really know what to do with them. He's the opposite of Shadow when it comes to his food.
So your sister-in-law was acting up today ?
Sigh...yes. If you don't take your medicines they don't work. She has no thyroid and she has Parkinsons....two meds MUST go into her system daily. I set them up for her last week in nice little pill boxes......not taken. Stuff happened today.

Meanwhile, I made hamburgers and potato salad and tried to keep my blood pressure down and keep stress free! :eek::D