9-2-2018 SUNDAY Live Chat Thread

Hi, Debi......All.......We're back in Kentucky for another day. Then headed back to WV Tuesday morning , after I renew all the tags for our vehicles and boat. Not sure why I'm worrying about the boat, as we haven't had a chance to get it out in a couple of years. Hope all are doing well.

Reactions: Debi
I’ve only played once at a gaming event . The roulette lady tries to get me to try my luck and I said, “no thanks I don’t gamble”. ( was there with hubby). So she hands me a chip! I get a free try ! So what the heck, I go for it. Sure enough I hit color and number. Won 50 dollars. She hands me the money and I quickly walk away lol. It was either a “hook” or dumb luck, either way I was keeping the money.
It was both. You made the mistake of saying you don’t gamble so they’ll take advantage of you not knowing what it’s all about

Morning everyone! Sorry I haven't been here the last couple of days. I was at a Comic Convention (Fan Expo) yesterday in Toronto!

How is everyone?
That’s alright, hope that was fun

I decided to do a speed test at one of the local starbucks where I live.
Screenshot (22).png

Reactions: Paintman
Btw industry standard is 15 Mb/s in North America I believe

Hi everyone! Sorry I didn't get back here today. We had some issues over with the SIL. Been a looooong day.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Those of us here in the states get another day!

Reactions: Paintman