9-19-2020 Saturday Live Chat

I used to live in L.A but about a year now I moved back to my hometown to be near my mom in Central Cal,about 90 min from San Fran-if you speed a bit. I used to ditch school about 3 times a week and drive to San Fran and hang out all day.

Seems like CA gets hit with wildfires ever year. It's just crazy.
yes and it becomes a cycle of fires then flooding and landslides since trees are gone...oh well. it's always something...

I've heard it's everything from a lack of rain, to lightning strikes to arson and wind spreading the wild fires. Every year.

I've heard it's everything from a lack of rain, to lightning strikes to arson and wind spreading the wild fires. Every year.
you got it! We even had lightening in our area which is odd. I am taking a wilderness skills course online and the guy was talking about how to make fire and how easy it is for fire to happen under the right conditions. He was talking about early people would carry their fire like a smoldering torch from place to place.

Touche. Getting time off to do so is my biggest problem at present.
Are you staying employed during 2020 covid? I feel so bad for folks who have lost their jobs