9-13-2019 FRIDAY ! Live Chat Thread

and right now that's all you smell in any store you go to....that along with every sign for pumpkin spice this or pumpkin spice that., I think everything right now is pumpkin spice.... I don't mind it but this much is overkill, everything doesn't have to be pumpkined up, what happened to the cinnamon spice stuff.....lmao
Or apple spice. Remember when that was the fall scent? I stand with my statement that Pumpkins are decor.

Reactions: Paulm
supposed to be a break from the heat and back down to the mid eighties this weekend and next week... the hurricane disrupted our weather pattern really good.

we are getting a little thunder right now too, hope it rains really good the next couple days,
I'm ready for some good rain and a break in this heat. The spiders know it's fall...they keep trying to move in here. Dang wolf spiders are hopping all over around here.

I'm ready for some good rain and a break in this heat. The spiders know it's fall...they keep trying to move in here. Dang wolf spiders are hopping all over around here.
same here, fighting with the animals wanting to move in.... squirrels, spiders, all the other crawley things...lol.... maybe that means cooler weather is near.....

Reactions: Debi
same here, fighting with the animals wanting to move in.... squirrels, spiders, all the other crawley things...lol.... maybe that means cooler weather is near.....
I always watch the animals. They know things...without calendars. lol

I always watch the animals. They know things...without calendars. lol
lol... that's how I usually tell too, watch the animals.... we wont get a real break though until October, few days of cool and then hot again until then....but the little cool stretches are nice.

Reactions: Debi
lol... that's how I usually tell too, watch the animals.... we wont get a real break though until October, few days of cool and then hot again until then....but the little cool stretches are nice.
Meanwhile, we do a melt down...lol

Meanwhile, we do a melt down...lol
we were just getting into the 80 degree zone when the hurricane came by and through us back into the 110 degree area.... brought all the hot air from the south back up here to us... just now starting to get back to normal...maybe....lol

we were just getting into the 80 degree zone when the hurricane came by and through us back into the 110 degree area.... brought all the hot air from the south back up here to us... just now starting to get back to normal...maybe....lol
I heard another tropical storm is forming. Did you see that?