9-13-2019 FRIDAY ! Live Chat Thread

I'm movin' slooow here today. Gotta get myself in gear but I'm outta steam...lol One of them days. :p
that's been my whole week...lol...staying up waaaaay too late and running on 4-5 hours sleep all week, now im dragging

Reactions: Debi
I'm blaming it all on the still hot, muggy weather and Pumpkin Spice in the air.

Reactions: Paulm
I'm blaming it all on the still hot, muggy weather and Pumpkin Spice in the air.
pumpkin spice is everywhere right now...lol, and its still hitting 100 degrees here, that just don't go together....lol

pumpkin spice is everywhere right now...lol, and its still hitting 100 degrees here, that just don't go together....lol
It's well known I hate the stuff...lol It's just wrong.

Right now, the sun is out there shining, and there is thunder rolling.

and right now that's all you smell in any store you go to....that along with every sign for pumpkin spice this or pumpkin spice that., I think everything right now is pumpkin spice.... I don't mind it but this much is overkill, everything doesn't have to be pumpkined up, what happened to the cinnamon spice stuff.....lmao

Right now, the sun is out there shining, and there is thunder rolling.
we are getting a little thunder right now too, hope it rains really good the next couple days,