8-6-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

The move didn't happen because my neice is an ungrateful little drama queen brat and yeah she's slowly burning all her bridges
OK then! Well, as long as you are safe and have a roof over your head I guess things are OK for the moment.

But it's all good here

Reactions: Debi
System, what have you been doing so far this summer? Getting to ride your ATV any?

hope youre doing well today, Debi..... still have the cool wearther?
It's still in the cooler range, and I'm really happy about that. It's going to warm up a bit again, but nothing like that last heat wave. You guys still set on broil?

It's still in the cooler range, and I'm really happy about that. It's going to warm up a bit again, but nothing like that last heat wave. You guys still set on broil?
unfortunately yes...… this morning I was looking out the window and there was a flock of black birds in the field across the ways. and in our front yard, must have been hundreds of them.... so in my mind I see that as a sign that cooler weather is coming..... my wife just shakes her head and says, "you do know its 95 degrees right?''...lol.... hey im just reaching for anything...lol