8-6-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

trying to re-write a storyline for a graphic novel.. trying to get the story down to pictures while holding certain details.... maybe be better as a novel or short story, but that's not what I do...lol..... so I dunno
You'll get it figured out. Is this a new project for you or have you done this kind of thing before?

Reactions: Paulm
You'll get it figured out. Is this a new project for you or have you done this kind of thing before?
this is one ive been working on for a while. I keep going back and forth on and re-doing.... ive done this before so not a new type of work. I wish I still had an animation program I once had, it would fit that nicely.... but think ill stick with the graphic novel idea and do a series., maybe...lol..

this is one ive been working on for a while. I keep going back and forth on and re-doing.... ive done this before so not a new type of work. I wish I still had an animation program I once had, it would fit that nicely.... but think ill stick with the graphic novel idea and do a series., maybe...lol..
Go for it. You have so much talent and you are meant to share that with others. Don't hold back!

Reactions: Paulm
Go for it. You have so much talent and you are meant to share that with others. Don't hold back!
thank you. its something ive had shelved for a while, but in the past couple weeks ive re-written and given it more attention. started story boards and layouts... see where it goes..

Reactions: Debi
thank you. its something ive had shelved for a while, but in the past couple weeks ive re-written and given it more attention. started story boards and layouts... see where it goes..
I always find it interesting that what I think I'm going to write often ends up being not exactly what I thought I was going for by the end. Stories tend to tell themselves and we just take the ride and move the pencil.

I always find it interesting that what I think I'm going to write often ends up being not exactly what I thought I was going for by the end. Stories tend to tell themselves and we just take the ride and move the pencil.
yep...I have an idea of the basic outline for a follow up. characters, basic plot and such...but the story still changes as you move along..

time to round up some lunch, be back through later. nice chatting Debi, later folks.

Reactions: Debi