8-29-2021 Sunday Live Chat Portal

I knew it wasn’t too far away but I grabbed what I needed and got back in the store. There wasn’t an hail but there wasn’t a shortage of heavy rain and wind.
I've been through too many tornadoes. That train sound is unmistakable. Also watch for "green air".

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
I've been through too many tornadoes. That train sound is unmistakable. Also watch for "green air".
I remember a lady describing that train sound, when I was facing my first hurricane with tornado warnings. Thankfully it touched down further North of my location.

Reactions: Debi
Hi guys. Sorry I haven’t been here much this weekend. In MI we have to get out and enjoy the weather when it’s good. Debi the path of the hurricane is missing the base of Mi but looks like your state is going to get hit with some weather.

Hi guys. Sorry I haven’t been here much this weekend. In MI we have to get out and enjoy the weather when it’s good. Debi the path of the hurricane is missing the base of Mi but looks like your state is going to get hit with some weather.
We may get some of the fallout. Hard to tell yet. Looks like Tennessee and Kentucky may get more of the rain as it comes through, and TN just had that bad flooding within the past two weeks.

We may get some of the fallout. Hard to tell yet. Looks like Tennessee and Kentucky may get more of the rain as it comes through, and TN just had that bad flooding within the past two weeks.
It was pouring rain here an hour ago.

We have rain that just moved in and knocked me right off line...again. It doesn't take much to do it anymore.
It was fast and powerful. I had just licked the horse up for the night. She must have felt it coming because she was already in her stall. As soon as I started back up to the house the wind was whipping up.