8-23-2021 Monday Live Chat Portal

every woman.jpg

Good Morning everyone, hope you all had a great weekend

236330276_6162324893807860_3063978520282298832_n.jpg
Good morning everyone ! This week the heavy heat and humidity settles over Chicago. My do-rags are pressed ,folded, and ready.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Good morning all.

Terrible weekend, I'm actually glad to be back at work today. Only slept a couple of hours last night so we are already off to a poor start, but the good news is- well, I'll get back to you on that.

Here we go!

Reactions: jadamz
the acquisition of some pressure treated lumber
Break time. I forgot how heavy (and perhaps my arm strength weak) pressure treated lumber is, ESPECIALLY WHEN WET. I got 8 and 10 foot six inch wide boards. Whew, I am worn out just loading and unloading the wood.

Now I need to set up a backyard work station and start measuring and cutting. I am telling myself that the hardest task has been done. The rest is easy and fun.

Good morning all.

Terrible weekend, I'm actually glad to be back at work today. Only slept a couple of hours last night so we are already off to a poor start, but the good news is- well, I'll get back to you on that.

Here we go!
There shall be good news. Hope you get some rest today.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Debi's story of the day: Hub's computer is older than dirt. He keeps trying to use it and, of course, almost always runs into trouble with it. I "loaned" him my computer over 2 hours ago to order one bag of dog food and one bag of doggie treats. I just got it back after I helped him change a password.