8-21-2021 Saturday Live Chat Portal

This one, and the other battle I mentioned, is Regimental history.

It is one of the Battle Honours we had listed upon our Regimental Colours.
How many of "average joe's" know about Regimental history? The U.S schools are very loosey goosey about Geography,History etc.... it's shameful...

I wish! I had to plot that one from the data available :)

About time someone did though..........
what is that map of? I only knew U.K because of the word "leyline"

Hi Jad !
Have you been doing anything unusual the past few days ?

There is football on my TV tonight. Colts game! I'm outta Dodge for a bit!

Reactions: 7Critter
what is that map of? I only knew U.K because of the word "leyline"

It is the Castle Ring/Beaudesert area of Cannock Chase in Staffordshire. Bit of a weird area for paranormal activity in general. Cannock Chase has alleged reports of sightings relating to:
  • UFO and alien activity
  • Werewolves
  • Bigfoot
  • The 'Pig-man'
  • 'Black eyed' children
  • The Grey Monk
  • The 'Crying Child'
  • Big cats
  • A large snake/serpent
  • Unusual Military activity
So, being me, I have arranged a visit (the other group I was going with dropped out, but we have a new group of investigators possibly coming along) and going there on the 27th, 'roughing it' in the woods for the entire night and see what we can witness ourselves, visiting certain areas like the old Hall ruins (home to the 1st Marquee of Anglesey - Henry Paget (Earl of Uxbridge), who has been reportedly seen riding on horseback. He died in 1854) and the 'Bigfoot' footprint area, amongst others.

Looking forward to it ;)

Reactions: 7Critter
It is the Castle Ring/Beaudesert area of Cannock Chase in Staffordshire. Bit of a weird area for paranormal activity in general. Cannock Chase has alleged reports of sightings relating to:
  • UFO and alien activity
  • Werewolves
  • Bigfoot
  • The 'Pig-man'
  • 'Black eyed' children
  • The Grey Monk
  • The 'Crying Child'
  • Big cats
  • A large snake/serpent
  • Unusual Military activity
So, being me, I have arranged a visit (the other group I was going with dropped out, but we have a new group of investigators possibly coming along) and going there on the 27th, 'roughing it' in the woods for the entire night and see what we can witness ourselves, visiting certain areas like the old Hall ruins (home to the 1st Marquee of Anglesey - Henry Paget (Earl of Uxbridge), who has been reportedly seen riding on horseback. He died in 1854) and the 'Bigfoot' footprint area, amongst others.

Looking forward to it ;)
Hoping we get a full report!