8/19/2015 Interview with Jim Sanders/Bill Birnes

Which makes it a classic show. Ever notice how the most painful to listen to the first time around turn out to be fun later.....in this case, MUCH later!
I know what you mean. I haven't re listened to the show. I think it's burned into my memory. :confused:

Reactions: surge
That was a bit much to endure. It was almost like an endurance test. I'm surprised i listened to the entire interview. The show was so bad and odd we're still talking about it weeks later.
well I think that show had traumatized us, which is why we are still talking about it lol

Along with the satanic lady to get her ready for the chat room tonight :p
Sorry, guys, but I am taking the night off. I would love to be with you, but I truly, honestly need to get some sleep. I know Roy will guide you through the night quite well! He's the Professor, after all!

Sorry, guys, but I am taking the night off. I would love to be with you, but I truly, honestly need to get some sleep. I know Roy will guide you through the night quite well! He's the Professor, after all!
Rest up for the sprit show tomorrow night :D..... And with Debi not here i have a feeling a lot of food will fly........ But don't tell her.

Reactions: Debi