8/19/2015 Interview with Jim Sanders/Bill Birnes

Honestly, looks like another sleeper to me. Bill is too mainstream and will lose his mainstream appearances to say anything of any value.

As far as the other guy, unless he has dirt of McCain and Art allows him to spill it, he seems like he has as much to do with paranormal content as Joe Rogan with his drug trips.

My personal opinion is if they can't find quality guest for the show, they should incorporate more open line shows. I think that is better than guest such as Rogan.

Me too. I know Bill from UFO Hunters and his Future Theater internet show (not really into AA either), but Jim Sanders is only vaguely familiar. He has been on Coast with he-who-shall-not-be-named a few times and I think I suffered through one of those interviews.
Me too. Let's hope it's more Bill

Reactions: Carroll and Debi
Well well, I hear dissension within the ranks lol
I'm sorry but there is something different about Art. For example, the flat earth guy. I agree that the flat earth guy was lame but Art should hear his story, not try to gang up on him like he did - very unprofessional.

Also, Art was very rude and argumentative with Sereda. I don't understand what is going on with Art. Maybe coming back has stressed him out? I don't know but I am very disappointed thus far.

Reactions: dharma58498
That was a bit much to endure. It was almost like an endurance test. I'm surprised i listened to the entire interview. The show was so bad and odd we're still talking about it weeks later.
Which makes it a classic show. Ever notice how the most painful to listen to the first time around turn out to be fun later.....in this case, MUCH later!