7-30-2018 Monday Live Chat Thread

82.jpeg
I finally had to toddler proof the house for Hank Aaron. And put him on the low calorie cat food. Have a good day everybody. I have to mow and do yard work.

We had great weather too. Mrs C and I drove through the Appalachian mountains. It was actually a bit chilly with the convertible top down. I'm NOT complaining, though. You might see a sunset photo in a live chat banner. Mrs C takes lots of pictures.
LOL, I remember many a summer night having the top down with the heat on! :p:cool:

Evening friends. Been working on an incident at work over the weekend and today so a bit frazzled but light at the end of the tunnel with the issues mostly resolved.

Hope you're all well

Reactions: Paintman
IMG_20180730_124422450.jpg
I can't even mow the lawn without screwing around. I'm starting a backyard Country Club.
Hiya LG.

Reactions: TonyM
We have a little par-three course in the neighborhood. They call it an executive course , I call it a pitch and putt. :) $5.00 All day. Usually have the place to myself.
Lynne, how much is Hank Aaron paying you? Maybe we can work out a settlement ? I don't want to go to Cat Court.

Reactions: TonyM